`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: SportsItUpCards here.... Nice to be back on Beckett!

RE: OT: SportsItUpCards here.... Nice to be back on Beckett!
(09-10-2012, 12:58 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: welcome back GIO (penny1fan) things are much more polite and easy going here enjoy bud!
Definitely! Thanks for the welcome.

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Hello, I have a couple silhouettes you may need Gary Neal, and Darrell Griffith. If you are interested let me know! Hope you are enjoying being back on beckett!

(10-08-2012, 08:43 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hello, I have a couple silhouettes you may need Gary Neal, and Darrell Griffith. If you are interested let me know! Hope you are enjoying being back on beckett!
Hey! Thank you so much for letting me know about the Silhouettes. Can you PM me a scans? Actually, I will PM you now... Yeah man Beckett is great, and too bad I was away from it as long as I was. Great to be back. Thanks again.

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

hey man its been age's cents i have not herd from you i guesss i other site did not work out huh!!!! did you get more baylor's on that site its good too have you back how is your baylor collection doing ill see if i have any baylor's okay take care

jay

(10-09-2012, 07:12 PM)jay187 Wrote: hey man its been age's cents i have not herd from you i guesss i other site did not work out huh!!!! did you get more baylor's on that site its good too have you back how is your baylor collection doing ill see if i have any baylor's okay take care

jay
Hey Jay! Yeah man it's been a while.... I would still be here if it wasn't for the problems connecting. The other site(s) are fine, but nothing like good ol beckett. Not tons of traffic here, but the people who are here are top notch, and that's what counts in my book. Too bad I was away as long as I was, but it wasn't my plan...

Yeah i've definitely picked up some new Baylors but nothing big. Have picked up some new HOF and 50 Hreatest autos and gu, and the Silhouettes that I started collecting. A few Steve Francis for the side pc, and that's about it. I have definitely slowed down these days. Matter of fact I almost stopped all together until Panini made the Silhouettes. Really like those cards, and going for the set, but slowly.

Nice to be back! Thanks for the welcome.

Best,

Giovanni

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor