`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT another huge let down

TTT another huge let down
Just spent way too much money in a 9 box case of 2012 TTT thinking I would at least get a 1/1 White Whale or something nice to write about....NOPE......completely the worst case I have seen broken or have ever broken myself.....best card was a Carlton Fisk relic auto out of 36 I think......other than that.....a completer waste of money and I will not even come close to even making a fraction of my money back.....this stuff is horrible.......it is 99% miss......with 1% getting a good card......wont be able to rip any more packs after losing this much money on a product that was suppose to be good. Ill post pics of all the hits as soon as I can......I am just too sick to my stomach right about how horrible a case this was and am afraid I will vomit on the one good card I got.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: TTT another huge let down
any patches /3? if so please contact me Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Sad womp
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

sorry to hear man!!! post some pics so maybe we can trade for what u r wanting.
thanks

I think you might have got the one bad 9 boxer of this. Every one ive seen so far has had at least a few nice hits.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Sorry better luck next time
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'll buy any of the Cano you scored based included...PM me if interested...thanks
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Pics aren't loading, but sorry to hear about the bad case. Any Yankees in the bunch?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-07-2012, 03:45 PM)mjanooz Wrote: I'll buy any of the Cano you scored based included...PM me if interested...thanks
Dont think I got any Cano....but will check....I did get a nice Cano from Topps Update....a short print and a gold foil...........let me know if you are interested.
(10-07-2012, 11:26 PM)cardboardcrazy541 Wrote: Dont think I got any Cano....but will check....I did get a nice Cano from Topps Update....a short print and a gold foil...........let me know if you are interested.
Didn't et one single Yankee.....it was loaded with freaking Mets though.....bleh...

Lol at "Mets...bleh"
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48