Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This One's For Tyson (wickabee)

This One's For Tyson (wickabee)
Good day, Beckett Community!

As I post my new acquisitions from other member, adding to my Rookie Card PC, Tyson takes it upon himself to tell me to slow down... without giving me an explanation. Well, this comes AFTER I have made a few big trades to add to this PC! Thanks, Tyson! Tongue Haha!

There are a few trades that still need to come in, and they do involve RCs in them, plus this big one came in the other day from Doug (woody555). If you have not had the chance to trade with Doug yet, I suggest looking through his Org. to see if you can find anything that you need. He is a superb trader and takes ultimate care when it comes to shipping. He and I have very similar standards when it comes to trading etiquette.

I have also received cards from Josiah (josiahcecil) and Brian (bguzowski) which have made great contributions to my newest PCs! Thank you, gentlemen, for the outstanding trades!!! You all have my recommendation! There is also a card that came in from Panini and it's for trade, plus I double-traded for Dave Andreychuk's OPC RC:

[Image: HockeyCards032.jpg][Image: HockeyCards033.jpg]

Now for the RC's:

[Image: HockeyCards004-1.jpg][Image: NealBroten.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-1.jpg][Image: AlanBester.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-2.jpg][Image: VincentDamphousse.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards012-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards015-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards017-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards018-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards019-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards021-1.jpg][Image: JamieStorr.jpg][Image: HockeyCards023-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards024-1.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards024-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards025-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards026-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards027-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards028-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards029-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards030-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards031-1.jpg]

There is also a Top Three to this post!

#3) 1988-89 Topps-Brett Hull RC

[Image: HockeyCards002-1.jpg]

#2) 1988-89 O-Pee-Chee-Brendan Shanahan RC Graded 8.5

[Image: HockeyCards003-1.jpg]

Is it just me, or does he look a LOT like Ben Affleck?

And the #1 card that I was able to snare...
2008-09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Patches Autographs-Eric Staal #10/25!!!

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg]

A huge thanks to the three that I traded with! All trades were very easy and made everyone happy! Thanks for the look, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: This One's For Tyson (wickabee)
Love the vintage Randi....I was always a fan of the older cards.....I have a bunch of old Vintage rcs in my PC....I collected them when I liked a wide array pf players.......nowadays....its not the same.....I stay within the Penguins organization.....

Congrats on all the amazing pickups and adds to your PC...

Thanks for the heads up on superb traders
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Randi, I'm disappointed in you, but not to worry, I'll let you live.

Other thoughts:
1 - I don't know why, I never liked him as a player, but I've always wanted a Brett Hull RC, probably because my dad had one when I was kid and it was his "money" card. I can't bring myself to buy one now, like I said I never liked Hull, but I'm happy whenever someone else picks one up. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you.

2 - You can never have too many RCs from the early 80s, so I wouldn't worry too much about the Andreychuk.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I made two of the top three!!!

Thanks, Hugh!

I used to collect just RCs as a kid, but that died quickly when the 90's popped around. I did sets then. I wish I still had some of my old PC from back then, though. I kept everything in the best condition I could!

Just thought that everyone should know about the great traders that still linger! Haha!

(10-03-2012, 09:50 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: Love the vintage Randi....I was always a fan of the older cards.....I have a bunch of old Vintage rcs in my PC....I collected them when I liked a wide array pf players.......nowadays....its not the same.....I stay within the Penguins organization.....

Congrats on all the amazing pickups and adds to your PC...

Thanks for the heads up on superb traders

Whew! I get to survive! Haha! Tongue

1-I had quite a few Brett Hull RCs back in the day, and sold them all of when I stopped collecting. It is a good thing, though, because they were $100+ when I sold them and I got some decent coin for them. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

2-I am not too worried about picking up double from the 80's... they are great to have!

(10-03-2012, 10:41 AM)wickabee Wrote: Randi, I'm disappointed in you, but not to worry, I'll let you live.

Other thoughts:
1 - I don't know why, I never liked him as a player, but I've always wanted a Brett Hull RC, probably because my dad had one when I was kid and it was his "money" card. I can't bring myself to buy one now, like I said I never liked Hull, but I'm happy whenever someone else picks one up. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you.

2 - You can never have too many RCs from the early 80s, so I wouldn't worry too much about the Andreychuk.

Haha! With two stellar cards like that, I don't see how you wouldn't! Thanks for another brilliant trade!

Randi

(10-03-2012, 11:29 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: I made two of the top three!!!

Sick staal
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Those are some great cards and a nice trip down memory lane. Are you doing just RC from the 80's and 90's or are you including the 00's to present as well?
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(10-03-2012, 01:59 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sick staal
Thanks Mark! I saw it and had to have it!

(10-03-2012, 07:13 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Those are some great cards and a nice trip down memory lane. Are you doing just RC from the 80's and 90's or are you including the 00's to present as well?
I am doing established players, or players that I like. I will hit up players from the newer era, but it would have to be players like Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Stamkos and the like. Thanks for the comment!

Randi