`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots available for trade or ??

Lots available for trade or ??
I am really looking for Pre 1967 graded cards, and or PSA/DNA certified cut autographs, autographs of deceased HOF members.

These are some of the players I am looking for: Sawchuk/Plante/Hainsworth/Shore/Clancy/Morenz/Patrick/Clapper/Day/Imlach/Toe Blake/Foster Hewitt/Fred Taylor/Jack Adams/Dick Irvin/Harvey Jackson/Syl Apps/Tim Horton/Conn Smythe

RE: Lots available for trade or ??
Some very nice cards you've got there. Is that all you're willing to trade for? However, the cards need to be added to your ORG and marked for trade if you do have any for trade. Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(10-02-2012, 06:26 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Some very nice cards you've got there. Is that all you're willing to trade for? However, the cards need to be added to your ORG and marked for trade if you do have any for trade. Smile
This site, and the organizer do not work, and are not reliable. I have tried repeatedly to add cards, with no success.

This was one of the reasons why I left Beckett years ago, and it seems not much else has changed.

As for my wants, that is what I am only interested in.

If you happen to have a Jordan Nolan game worn jersey, then we can talk. Doesn't Jordan and Brandon have an aunt or cousin who lives in Ayr ON 3 houses away from Kyle Clifford?

Tim Hart is married to Jordan/Brandon' cousin or aunt. Harty has a son playing in the under 16yr juniors if I am not mistaken.

I live in Los Angeles, go out and see the Kings practice at Toyota Sports Center (TSC).

You still have to use the Organize and have your cards marked For Trade or For Sale in order to deal here on Beckett... regardless of your thoughts of the site. Also bashing the site is a violation of the Terms Of Service that you agreed to when you joined the site. I am not trying tell you what to do, just steer you in the right direction. It would be upsetting to see your thread deleted and you get a warning/ban. Best wishes, and I hope that you can find your needs soon!

Randi