`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here's a weird one... (HELP!)

Here's a weird one... (HELP!)
So I sent a shipment to BGS on 8/30 using 10 day service, and the grades popped on 9/14 (Right on time! Awesome!) ... but ... beckett decided at some point they were too cool to ship the cards back.

The status says "Label Printed" and there is no tracking. I would normally have my package by now if it was shipped...but no status update since 9/14. The ship date is N/A.

I've used the "contact us" link...which should really read "contact us...and we *MIGHT* respond."

My question is has anyone ever had this happen to them? Is it possible beckett lost my cards BEFORE shipping them back? There were some really nice non-sport cards in the group and I really need these shipped back to me at some point. Any info you guys could give would be great!

RE: Here's a weird one... (HELP!)
Call them. I've had great results doing this.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(09-19-2012, 08:06 PM)y2hood Wrote: Call them. I've had great results doing this.
I called beckett today...totally worthless. I was told they were going to look in to it and call me back...no return call at all.

So to summarize:

I paid for 10 day service...they graded my cards and then never shipped them back. There were some very pricey cards in this shipment.

How does this even happen? Unless an employee stole my cards - my cards just have to be sitting around waiting to be shipped...and beckett already charged me.

I am now convinced that beckett is going to keep my cards. They do not reply to messages and give me the run around on phone calls (which are probably just calls to a call center in goodness know where)

This is just awful. I have been a very loyal bgs, and beckett.com, user since 1999.

Nice to see beckett cares. What an absolutely garbage customer service department.

I shipped mine on the 28th and I just received an email last monday saying they received and are processing them. Maybe they're slammed with work right now. My 2006 tops 52 matt kemp auto is in there so I hope I get mine back. Good Luck with yours
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Any resolution to this?
I used the service several times and never had an issue.

UPDATE: Had to call everyday last week with "Wilmer" at the call center making a "ticket." These "tickets" must be worthless because I never heard anything until I basically explained to Wilmer on Thursday I was going to call non-stop until he gave me the # of someone who had the power to do something other than make a "ticket."

He then gave me the contact of Jereomy Murray Operations Manager. Mr. Murray informed me he heard of the problem the week before...and scheduled a meeting with the shipping department for the next day. I don't know how big this beckett building is that he couldn't just walk over and find out what is going on...

Anywhoo after waiting until about noon on Friday to hear something I had to send another email to Mr. Murray. He finally got back to me and said the cards were in the "vault" and that they would be shipped back that day.

Still waiting on the cards, but at least I have a tracking (should arrive today)...Glad I paid for the 10 day service...it only took about 6 weeks to get my cards back.

Sounds like the box was misplaced, possibly mixed up with new arriving cards if it was in the vault. Sounds like a simple employee error, but I feel ya, Id be paranoid too.

(10-02-2012, 03:32 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Sounds like the box was misplaced, possibly mixed up with new arriving cards if it was in the vault. Sounds like a simple employee error, but I feel ya, Id be paranoid too.
That is most likely the case - the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how often I had to call and the lack of response to any emails (other than to Mr. Murray.)

Mistakes happen in every line of work, I would just have liked for them to have been on top of it much quicker.

In the end I did receive my cards and a coupon for free gradings...which was nice of them.

(10-02-2012, 06:25 PM)dahouse123 Wrote: That is most likely the case - the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was how often I had to call and the lack of response to any emails (other than to Mr. Murray.)

Mistakes happen in every line of work, I would just have liked for them to have been on top of it much quicker.

In the end I did receive my cards and a coupon for free gradings...which was nice of them.
I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!