`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Fun Mailday! MJ 1/1! PICS
09-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Fun Mailday! MJ 1/1! PICS
Just a couple cards I have received in the past couple weeks. The MJ 1/1 isnt the most impressive card, but at least I can say I have a MJ 1/1, something I never thought I would be able to do. Got it for a good price too IMO. The Thunder/Lightning looks perfect on the front so at first I didnt understand the PSA 8 grade. On the back there are some scratches that dinged it. The Power in the Key is a card I have raw but it was in horrible shape. Replaced it with a graded card.

[Image: 100_2977.jpg]
[Image: 100_2984.jpg]
[Image: 100_2980.jpg]
[Image: 100_2981.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Fun Mailday! MJ 1/1! PICS
Dude you really are spending some serious cash lately! I'm hoping to sell some more stuff and get maybe one MJ that books around $100 in a 9 or a 9.5. Great additions as always my friend Smile

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
09-29-2012, 07:15 PM
(09-29-2012 06:18 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  Dude you really are spending some serious cash lately! I'm hoping to sell some more stuff and get maybe one MJ that books around $100 in a 9 or a 9.5. Great additions as always my friend Smile

Yes, I have...dont tell my wife haha! Kidding! I am also considering selling some of my MJ cards to simply recoup some of the cash I have spent. I have never been a huge fan of GU cards so I am considering selling some of those...I have 80+ GU cards and honestly dont need/like half them haha! By not like I mean they are nothing special just a GU card.

09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
an mj 1/1 is impressive no matter what, sweet pickups as always

Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
(09-29-2012 07:15 PM)nickm1123 Wrote:  Yes, I have...dont tell my wife haha! Kidding! I am also considering selling some of my MJ cards to simply recoup some of the cash I have spent. I have never been a huge fan of GU cards so I am considering selling some of those...I have 80+ GU cards and honestly dont need/like half them haha! By not like I mean they are nothing special just a GU card.

Let me know if they're 09-10 UD!
10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
beautiful card... I love that Power in the Key MJ... one of my favorite from my childhood...

Never seen that thunder & lightning card.. I have the first one that came out.. hate that the black borders/backgrounds have a lot of chipping.. been trying to find a perfect ungraded card... not a huge fan of graded cards, but like that they are better protected..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
10-02-2012, 07:27 PM
(10-02-2012 06:55 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  beautiful card... I love that Power in the Key MJ... one of my favorite from my childhood...

Never seen that thunder & lightning card.. I have the first one that came out.. hate that the black borders/backgrounds have a lot of chipping.. been trying to find a perfect ungraded card... not a huge fan of graded cards, but like that they are better protected..

Thanks man! The front of the Thunder/Lightning card is perfect (or pretty close). The back, as you mentioned, has scratches and chipping. I now prefer graded cards because since the MJs I am getting now are higher end, I want to know exactly what I get. I have received too many Jordan cards that are not even close to what the seller described them as.

10-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Great, great additions. I am jealous (and poor).

JonathanI

I like career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors and track athletes. Add to the list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and the other 35,000 cards in my collection are for you.
10-07-2012, 10:48 PM
That mini MJ 1/1 is sweet!

~Giovanni

"SALE THREAD" http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baske...1-1-a.html

[Image: 2ymwoqs.gif]