`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
arabiansnowgriz I have a request!

arabiansnowgriz I have a request!
Sir can you please take close up pics of all your beautiful MJ's in that showcase of yours!?!? You have some of the most iconic cards and would love to see them close up! I am a true admirer of your awesome MJ collection!

RE: arabiansnowgriz I have a request!
Thanks for the kind words! I will post some pics soon.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Awesome cant wait!!! Thanks!

oh come on man that sig is just showing off!

But it's ok cause I got the Mitch care package the other day and I appreciate it very much! If you ever feel like passing on any of those MJs you know where to go :-D
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

It's just astonishing how many straight CLASSICS he has!!! From the jaw dropping timeless '84 Star & '86 Fleer... To Beam Team, Z-Force BOSS, Scoring Kings, Anticipation, Total D, Rock Stars, Generations, all the way to the RC sticker!!!!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Smile

(09-26-2012, 09:23 PM)buckunteer Wrote: oh come on man that sig is just showing off!

But it's ok cause I got the Mitch care package the other day and I appreciate it very much! If you ever feel like passing on any of those MJs you know where to go :-D
Glad you got it! I might have to hold on to my MJ's though haha
(09-26-2012, 10:03 PM)bengu Wrote: It's just astonishing how many straight CLASSICS he has!!! From the jaw dropping timeless '84 Star & '86 Fleer... To Beam Team, Z-Force BOSS, Scoring Kings, Anticipation, Total D, Rock Stars, Generations, all the way to the RC sticker!!!!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Smile
The 90's inserts are where it's at! Big Grin Take a look at some of the other guys on here. They have a ton of classics that blow mine out of the water!

Always great to see what other MJ collectors have!
Seen some impressive collections on here, now get some pics up!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

See told ya! Hegotgame and others I have seen on here kill my collection. I'm working on mostly 90's or later inserts. Would love to finish the 84 and 85 Star sets.
Most of these cards I picked up raw or had when I was a kid and then sent them in to be graded. (well other then the XRC and RC)

[Image: DSC_0022.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0023.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0029.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0028.jpg]

It's about time to change it up a little bit. I have others that I switch out from my safe, so I dont get bored of looking at the same ones. These are most of my best though.

And close ups of my fav 3 Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0038.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0032.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0035.jpg]

I'm honestly speechless right now! You have cards I literally drooled over / dreamed about for years when I was a kid lol!!! And a BGS 8.5 Star XRC!!!!!!!!! Holy cow that thing is a beauty and I'm sure it's the crown jewel of your collection & who could blame ya!! Thanks for taking time out to answer my request. I know the majority of the people on card forums are only interested in themselves & their own collections... But I give respect & admiration to anyone who's collection is impressive.... And your collection is just that!!!! Not everyone is a millionaire or had a silver spoon in their mouth growing up, I especially know what it's like to be on an average budget yet still love the hobby & slowly build an impressive collection!

So again.... Beautiful collection bro! It's an MJ collection that can stack up to any!

love the collection & frame.... I want to do something like that with a few of my collections....
especially my Elite Black Box Lakers autos... still missing two cards.. Kareem & a Baylor redemption, which I redeemed a year ago... I missed out on two Kareem "elite signatures" so far... there are 8 more out there somewhere....

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*