`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????

RE: HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????
(09-26-2012, 04:05 PM)patrick54 Wrote: I have to agree with the original poster that sold the card. People on these forums think they know all and most wouldn't know that they have a butthole if not for farting out of it. I've sold 7k worth of the pmgs out of 2 cases that I opened, all on ebay. I more than doubled my money just off of the pmgs and still have the other inserts and some pmg's. Someone on here stated that the green should sell for 100 bucks, and it sounds like they are jealous because they don't have the card or the funds to purchase it. Forum rats have ruined this hobby and the ones of us that are higher end collectors are sick of the forum rats and their novice knowledge of the hobby and the prices that they ruin in the hobby due to lack of knowledge and economics.
let me be the first:

*rolls eyes*

have a nice day

(09-26-2012, 04:31 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: let me be the first:

*rolls eyes*

have a nice day
Thanks for making my point.......
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

(09-26-2012, 04:40 PM)patrick54 Wrote: Thanks for making my point.......
you had a point?

(09-26-2012, 05:07 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you had a point?
Yes, and you are making it very well for me....

(09-26-2012, 05:08 PM)patrick54 Wrote: Yes, and you are making it very well for me....
not all of us can afford to buy create rgIII fakes and then - supposedly - destroy them

we are just rats

seriously: go do something sexually impossible to yourself

but what do i know: ive only been as full time seller for a decade, in the business for 20, an appraiser of sports memorabilia for an elite insurance company for 6 years and part of the hobby for 30. obviously, i know nothing

(09-26-2012, 05:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not all of us can afford to buy create rgIII fakes and then - supposedly - destroy them

we are just rats

seriously: go do something sexually impossible to yourself
Hahaha, Did your mother leave the better part of you running down her chin? You just made my point. Not all of you can afford to buy these high end products but you sure do know how to have an opinion about something you have no knowledge of. This is the same bunch of people who shoot over low ball offers and send 50 questions on an item that you have no intentions of buying or can afford. You want to piss sellers off so you can come over to these forums and chat it up like a bunch of little school girls, because you have nothing better to do.. I mean seriously over 4000 post in a matter of 2 years..Man do you have nothing better to do with your time? If you spent as much time trying to make money, as you do chatting on forums, maybe you could afford some of these high end items you always seem to have an opinion on, but never buy.

See now I just made a milestone my 10th post in my 10 years of PAYING for an online subscription to Beckett. 1 Per year on average...Apparently I'm getting it more at home than you are by that ratio....Eh??

(09-26-2012, 05:22 PM)patrick54 Wrote: Hahaha, Did your mother leave the better part of you running down her chin? You just made my point. Not all of you can afford to buy these high end products but you sure do know how to have an opinion about something you have no knowledge of. This is the same bunch of people who shoot over low ball offers and send 50 questions on an item that you have no intentions of buying or can afford. You want to piss sellers off so you can come over to these forums and chat it up like a bunch of little school girls, because you have nothing better to do.. I mean seriously over 4000 post in a matter of 2 years..Man do you have nothing better to do with your time? If you spent as much time trying to make money, as you do chatting on forums, maybe you could afford some of these high end items you always seem to have an opinion on, but never buy.

See now I just made a milestone my 10th post in my 10 years of PAYING for an online subscription to Beckett. 1 Per year on average...Apparently I'm getting it more at home than you are by that ratio....Eh??
If you have to pay for any subscribtion for ten years .... Can you really call everyone else a novice? I have 20+ years of doing shows and being a forum rat and I have to say the $100 was way low, but dude... I think $3K is false sale for that card...

I have a good enough sense of the market that I don't need a price guide.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

the 100 figure was obviously being sarcastic

I like how people ask for OPINIONS on prices and are mad when they get responses... and to start saying people like "us" are ruining the hobby?! Wow...People that collect for only $ ruin the hobby my friend...It's a HOBBY!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Thanks Patrick, you obviously have alot more knowledge and experience in pricing cards. What price would you put on this one? I dont think 3k is far out of range at all. Its jersey numbered and 10/10. I honestly think it could go for even more than that to the right buyer. but obviously I want it to be worth more, its my card. Thats why i asked for opinions from you guys. Honestly I agree with you PAtrick , Ive listed a thread about this card in manyy forums and the people that start to post hateful things are the people whos offers I had to decline for being too low for what I'd like to get rid of it for. Anyway I will post the price I sell it for here. My guess is its going to shock you guys.
And another thing , whos getting mad about your opinions? I dont care, say its worth 5 dollars for all i care. And for the guy Gotwhatcha want , get off my nuts man. No i didnt have an alternative name on here and yea i have ONE BAD TRADE, we were in arguments throughout the whole trade and he left bad feedback. But beside that the trade was completed, he paid me and I sent him the cards. Were fine now im actually talking to him about these cards right now to see if hes interested. I shouldnt even be explaining myself to you crazy stalkers.
Dude ive been collecting since I was in diapers so dont give that crap about it being for money. I love this hobby and only reason cards are still being made is because of the value they bring so stop devaluing them.