`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread

RE: OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
ok my starting WR are jordy nelson and AJ Green.

i need a flex option....Decker or Cobb

Greg jennings was just ruled out.

PPR, no return yards
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

I need a whole new team - auto pick did me no favors lol
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I just got offered Reggie Bush and Miles Austin for Matt Forte. Take it?

(09-19-2012, 10:13 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I just got offered Reggie Bush and Miles Austin for Matt Forte. Take it?
The way Bush is playing these first couple games I would take it.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(09-19-2012, 10:13 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I just got offered Reggie Bush and Miles Austin for Matt Forte. Take it?
In a heartbeat. From what I have heard, Miami is changing the name to the Miami Bushes, because Reggie (#2 in rushing yards) IS their team. Plus, Forte (#15 in rushing yards) was a DNP last week. Austin (#9 in receiving yards) is just a bonus, albeit a pretty darn good one.
(09-14-2012, 04:50 PM)younglover Wrote: I need a whole new team - auto pick did me no favors lol
Who do you have, and who is on the waiver wire that might be worth a pickup?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Brady vs Baltimore or Bradford vs Chicago? Kinda leaning towards Bradford

@ ADB, not many I would've picked. Nothing out there at all right now. I ended up with qbs in fact, I could even start Cassel - he could end up with a lot of garbage time.

I would go with Bradford myself... The Pats have been playing like the Putz, plus Chicago's D has some injury issues. If you start Bradford, see if Danny Amendola is available to pick up off the waiver wire. And if you need a defense for a week, you might want to consider The Rams' D. Da Bears will be missing Forte, which means Cutler is likely to throw some more licks this week.
Hey... Are we in the same league? I'm in a couple leagues with Beckett members, so I am just curious if I am trying to help you beat me. lol!

You are already missed

(09-22-2012, 08:39 PM)all day baby Wrote: I would go with Bradford myself... The Pats have been playing like the Putz, plus Chicago's D has some injury issues. If you start Bradford, see if Danny Amendola is available to pick up off the waiver wire. And if you need a defense for a week, you might want to consider The Rams' D. Da Bears will be missing Forte, which means Cutler is likely to throw some more licks this week.
Hey... Are we in the same league? I'm in a couple leagues with Beckett members, so I am just curious if I am trying to help you beat me. lol!
Yeah, I already had them switched out. I don't think we're in the same league so you're ok. Smile Thanks for your help

(09-23-2012, 01:04 AM)younglover Wrote: Yeah, I already had them switched out. I don't think we're in the same league so you're ok. Smile Thanks for your help
Yikes! How bad is it when you 2 top scorers are your linebackers!!!?

I'm in an ESPN league where we start 2 defensive players. While they aren't my high scorers, both of my linebackers scored 12 pts each... same as my QB.

Thanks, Cam. Sad

You are already missed