did ok I guess

Michael Floyd Die-Cut

T.J. Graham X-Fractor

T.Y. Hilton

Michael Egnew

Matt Kalil

Robert Griffin III

Orange Refractors: Alshon Jeffery, LaMichael James, & Nick Foles

Looking at Sports Card Radio's review of this set it says that you are supposed to get a Ruby parallel in every pack but I didn't see a single one in the 5 packs that I opened. Am I that unlucky or are they wrong ?

RE: 1 platinum value pack and 2 loose packs
I think the Ruby cards replace the thick dummy cards. It's not in every pack. I have opened 3 blasters, 2 hanging packs and about a dozen loose packs and have gotten 3 Ruby cards.

BTW, I have yet to get an auto or a JSY (if they are in this set) in any of my 40 packs. So, if you're unlucky, I am right there beside you.

BTW, if the cards are FT, I can use the Griffin, Jeffrey and James. Let me know. Thanks.

(09-19-2012, 04:14 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I think the Ruby cards replace the thick dummy cards. It's not in every pack. I have opened 3 blasters, 2 hanging packs and about a dozen loose packs and have gotten 3 Ruby cards.

BTW, I have yet to get an auto or a JSY (if they are in this set) in any of my 40 packs. So, if you're unlucky, I am right there beside you.

BTW, if the cards are FT, I can use the Griffin, Jeffrey and James. Let me know. Thanks.
If you buy Target blasters they come with seven packs and one rookie jersey in its own cello pack, guaranteed.

yeah the blasters have a rookie relic per box kinda like the patch cards in the base topps

(09-19-2012, 04:14 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I think the Ruby cards replace the thick dummy cards. It's not in every pack. I have opened 3 blasters, 2 hanging packs and about a dozen loose packs and have gotten 3 Ruby cards.

They must have sent the better ones... scratch that, the ones with hits in them, further south! I have opened 8 rack packs and pulled 4 autos - none of terrible consequence however - Harnish, Kearse, Graham, and a Keenum black /150. The Keenum was cool b/c it is my lcs' pc - I got some nice store credit on that one!

I've seen a Nick Foles auto die cut refracter /10 so they are for sure out there.

the ruby parallel's are 1 in every HOBBY pack and 1 in 24 retail packs!