`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenith 2010-11 want

Zenith 2010-11 want
Hello everyone i am a new trader here want to trade for any cards from 2010-11 zenith. Check my org and send me an offer or pm me with cards you want, because i don't have everything on org

RE: Zenith 2010-11 want
(09-14-2012, 06:02 PM)raydot Wrote: Hello everyone i am a new trader here want to trade for any cards from 2010-11 zenith. Check my org and send me an offer or pm me with cards you want, because i don't have everything on org
I have a bunch of base cards from this set and a few of the RC's and SP's. I tried to PM you but your e-mail address is hidden. You'll need to go in and unhide it to receive PM's. Welcome to Beckett, amigo!
Regards......Eddie

(09-15-2012, 08:54 AM)katykeed Wrote: I have a bunch of base cards from this set and a few of the RC's and SP's. I tried to PM you but your e-mail address is hidden. You'll need to go in and unhide it to receive PM's. Welcome to Beckett, amigo!
Regards......Eddie
not sure how to do that...but i recieved messeg from others members

i added more cards to my org mostly collector's choice 2009-10 and upper deck victory 2011-12...and some upper deck 2011-12

(09-15-2012, 08:54 AM)katykeed Wrote: I have a bunch of base cards from this set and a few of the RC's and SP's. I tried to PM you but your e-mail address is hidden. You'll need to go in and unhide it to receive PM's. Welcome to Beckett, amigo!
Regards......Eddie
Mike.

In order to send a PM you have to click on the user's name here in the forums and then hit the "Send Personal Message" on the page that pops-up. The other option "Send an e-mail" usually does not work.

Randi