WANTED: 2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Giants

WANTED: 2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Giants
I know I'm rolling the dice if anyone has these but
I'm trying to make the 2012 Topps Chrome Giants Gold team set:
I have some but I NEED only 3 MORE!:
Tim Lincecum
Melky Cabrera
Pablo Sandoval
Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm willing to buy as well. I'm also always looking for other Giants Indians and A's. LMK what you're looking for and hopefully we can work something out.

RE: WANTED: 2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Giants
the gold looks beautiful, esp for the giants. i really enjoy parallel colors that match teams colors. too bad im a cards fan and red parallels can cost an arm and a leg cause there one of the rarer ones in sets lol.

i've helped where i could and im sure you can get melkly cheap lol. good luck finishing it off!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(09-08-2012, 05:50 AM)phreakyq Wrote: the gold looks beautiful, esp for the giants. i really enjoy parallel colors that match teams colors. too bad im a cards fan and red parallels can cost an arm and a leg cause there one of the rarer ones in sets lol.

i've helped where i could and im sure you can get melkly cheap lol. good luck finishing it off!
Totally agree. I managed to make the 2010 giants team set in red but there were only 4 cards to it and I lucked out with a trade for the Lincecum. I found that you can get pretty good deals on the reds of the non-superstar players. It's those 2 or 3 superstars that can trip you up or that one hot rookie. Thanks for the help btw!

Picked up the Vogelsong thanks to supremelou but still looking for the rest

Received some help on these boards I'm hoping for a little more