`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guess those random 16 pack boxes aren't all bad

guess those random 16 pack boxes aren't all bad
Well, I was bored so I picked up one of those 16 pack boxes for 20 bucks. I'm used to them being nothing but crap, but for once there was something worth pulling (well, not to me, but I'm not a big racing fan). I'll save you all the base/reguar inserts and go streight for the goods

2010 Main Event Marks Tayler Malsam auto /76

yes it is FT, especially for Ryan Newman stuff!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: guess those random 16 pack boxes aren't all bad
Never heard of him Smile. I usually have fairly good luck with those boxes, averaged about 1 hit every 2 boxes.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(09-03-2012, 08:40 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Never heard of him Smile. I usually have fairly good luck with those boxes, averaged about 1 hit every 2 boxes.

Jerry
lol apparently he races trucks....yey? lol Maybe I'm weird, but when I buy NASCAR (now remember, I'm just a casual racing collector, i know there's many different levels to nascar, not just the sprint cup series), but when I pull a hit from nascar products I want sprint stuff
Sad oh well, it def is better than not getting a hit at all.

Yeah Ive bought a few of those and Ive found that the inserts/parallels/sp cards I pull are better than most of the "hits" that seem to be in them.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(09-04-2012, 08:44 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah Ive bought a few of those and Ive found that the inserts/parallels/sp cards I pull are better than most of the "hits" that seem to be in them.
the problem is idk anything about nascar inserts/parallels/sps and I'm too lazy to enter them all in the system Tongue

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-04-2012, 02:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: the problem is idk anything about nascar inserts/parallels/sps and I'm too lazy to enter them all in the system Tongue
Well quit being so dang lazy, lol. I bet youd be surprised at the bv on some of them...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I've picked up a couple of AU cards from those boxes, but even better inserts/parallels - couple of $20-$40 BV ones.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Yea an auto always makes me smile. Bought 4 packs of Topps Chrome at a local card show on Monday. I pulled a RC auto of Liam Hendricks (pitcher for Twins). I looked up his stats,0-6 with like a 6.00 ERA! Oh well LoL........