`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the heck is Topps Chrome coming out?
Information 
When the heck is Topps Chrome coming out?
I do not remember them coming out this late last year, and year's past. I've been couped up for the past 6+ months and I'm not as up on these things as I used to be. Topps Chrome and Contenders are two of the only products I really get excited about each year and I know Contenders are much later in the season.

Does anyone out there have any info on the release date of Topps Chrome Hobby football cards? Thanks for any info out there Beckett Community!

RE: When the heck is Topps Chrome coming out?
Here you go.

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist

(09-02-2012, 11:36 PM)mju58 Wrote: I do not remember them coming out this late last year, and year's past. I've been couped up for the past 6+ months and I'm not as up on these things as I used to be. Topps Chrome and Contenders are two of the only products I really get excited about each year and I know Contenders are much later in the season.

Does anyone out there have any info on the release date of Topps Chrome Hobby football cards? Thanks for any info out there Beckett Community!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Thanks and that is definitely later than anything in the past.

Np, I know......that's one of my two favorite sets as well. SPA & Chrome..........

(09-03-2012, 05:31 PM)mju58 Wrote: Thanks and that is definitely later than anything in the past.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(09-03-2012, 06:30 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Np, I know......that's one of my two favorite sets as well. SPA & Chrome..........
Yep, those three were my favorites (Chrome, Contenders and SPA) but once UD lost their license, I lost interest. I need rookie cards with the players in NFL unis. I've kind of replaced it with Certified lately. I've had some fantastic pulls from that product in years past!