`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Base Skins or any sets Im doing

LTTF Base Skins or any sets Im doing
I have my wants list pretty much up to date if anyone wants to do some lower end trading
Photobucket

RE: LTTF Base Skins or any sets Im doing
(08-28-2012, 08:56 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I have my wants list pretty much up to date if anyone wants to do some lower end trading
What years of base skins are you looking for?

(08-28-2012, 09:02 PM)mlkman Wrote: What years of base skins are you looking for?
I am going for 1 of every card made so If I have it marked I need it lol I have about 6k Skins Cards but still need more let me know what you got
Photobucket

(08-28-2012, 09:09 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I am going for 1 of every card made so If I have it marked I need it lol I have about 6k Skins Cards but still need more let me know what you got
I can do through my extra Redskins cards to see what you need - I am sure I will have stuff you need. Are you buying?

(08-28-2012, 09:52 PM)mlkman Wrote: I can do through my extra Redskins cards to see what you need - I am sure I will have stuff you need. Are you buying?
I will depending on what cards and the price lol
Photobucket

(08-28-2012, 09:55 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I will depending on what cards and the price lol
I will give you a good deal on base - I will work on a list of what I have that you need. I will post in the thread what I have - this will take some time.

ok np just let me know
Photobucket