`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
08-27-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
MARK MARTIN - NOT SURE why but dont like him. Love his taste in music though.
CARL EDWARDS - PROBABLY NUMBER 1 ON MY LIST. I think hes a jackass
MIKE WALLACE - LESS TALENT THE THE OTHER TWO WALLACES AND MORE ATTITUDE
RUSTY WALLACE- TOTAL JACKASS
HARRY GANT

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I hate everyone but Denny equally

Photobucket
08-27-2012, 07:59 PM
(08-27-2012 07:50 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote:  I hate everyone but Denny equally

And everybody hates you equally!![Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: jeff.jpg]

My Collections Website
08-27-2012, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 11:54 PM by spazmatastic.)
(08-27-2012 07:59 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote:  And everybody hates you equally!![Image: tongue.gif]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I don't hate you rooster, but that was still a funny comment.
(08-27-2012 02:45 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote:  MARK MARTIN - NOT SURE why but dont like him. Love his taste in music though.
CARL EDWARDS - PROBABLY NUMBER 1 ON MY LIST. I think hes a jackass
MIKE WALLACE - LESS TALENT THE THE OTHER TWO WALLACES AND MORE ATTITUDE
RUSTY WALLACE- TOTAL JACKASS
HARRY GANT

I just don't see how you can have Mark and Carl on your list. Smile Mark is a class act and Carl is always good for a laugh. I find it hard to dislike either driver just b/c of their personality. I can totally see Carl ending up in the announcer/commentator booth when he's done racing. It WILL happen and he'll be better at it than most of the current guys.
I totally agree about Mike Wallace. To me, he might as well be Hornish the 3rd. He wrecks ALL the time and he just doesn't seem to figure out that he is the reason why he keeps wrecking.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
08-28-2012, 06:21 AM
(08-27-2012 11:42 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I just don't see how you can have Mark and Carl on your list.

I agree with the Carl. I think he is the best NASCAR personality ever. But to each his own.
The thing that turned some people against Martin was the whole "Burnouts are for juveniles" thing. Even though he had a good point its just not what most people want to hear.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]
08-28-2012, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 08:39 AM by hellsbells.)
I'm surprised Kenseth is on a lot of lists - I thought Tony was in the wrong at Bristol - the way the track was running, when you pull the slide job (most effective way to pass), the other guy is always going to come inside and push you up - if Tony had kept his cool, he would have pulled ahead of Kenseth and probably won the race ultimately....
Anyway -

Kurt Busch - do I need to give ALL the reasons - PUNK
Juan Pablo Montoya - never gave respect as a rookie - and still doesn't
Harvick - treats his crew like crap
Tony Stewart - same as Harvick
Keselowski - AutoPen!!!!
Almendinger - hated him before the drugs
Hamlin - not sure why
Mark Martin - whiner and accepted all the retirement gifts - should have retired!

So that is more than 5 - I guess I would let Martin, Hamlin and Stewart slide off the top 5 to positions 6, 7 and 8

Ken

BTW - still love Carl, but I think he's lost his "fire" and would rather be in the booth announcing

(08-28-2012 06:21 AM)the great 48 Wrote:  I agree with the Carl. I think he is the best NASCAR personality ever. But to each his own.
The thing that turned some people against Martin was the whole "Burnouts are for juveniles" thing. Even though he had a good point its just not what most people want to hear.

Carl is also against burnouts, but when asked he said that the engine shop guys work so hard on the cars that he hated to burn up the equipment (guess he didn't follow that logic at the All Star race last year when he tore up the front end)

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
(08-28-2012 08:37 AM)hellsbells Wrote:  BTW - still love Carl, but I think he's lost his "fire" and would rather be in the booth announcing

I dont believe that he'd rather be in a booth. I think he's trying too hard. He was told to pit for fuel at the end of the race and said Im staying out... I know he needs to gamble these last few weeks but you cant win without fuel...

08-28-2012, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 02:57 PM by dunnere.)
(08-27-2012 11:14 AM)the great 48 Wrote:  And now Tony "Choke" Stewart because he throws like a lil girl. And I never noticed before Bristol, but I noticed he has a lil "fruit" in his step if you catch my drift. Which would explain his throwing like a girl...

Ha!

NASCAR drivers may be athletes, but Smoke certainly is not athletic. I never noticed a dainty gait, either...I'll watch for that.
(08-28-2012 08:37 AM)hellsbells Wrote:  I'm surprised Kenseth is on a lot of lists - I thought Tony was in the wrong at Bristol - the way the track was running, when you pull the slide job (most effective way to pass), the other guy is always going to come inside and push you up - if Tony had kept his cool, he would have pulled ahead of Kenseth and probably won the race ultimately....

Stewart had the better car, and Kenseth ran up into him. I agree that "that's racing", but Kenseth was not as good as Stewart, and ultimately he had no business racing him that hard with so many laps to go...if it was the white flag, then sure, but the 17 had to realize that he was not as good as the 14...and it cost them both a top five, for sure...

Collecting:
09 Topps Magic Football (Need 12 SPs)
# 44, 55, 82, 86, 98, 105, 154, 165, 172, 199, 206, 239

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller variations (43 of 56, 77%)
Tough to list these out...please help.

I collect these guys:
[Image: Sig2.png]
08-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Since there are so many Mark Martin haters out there Smile, who wants to trade to get rid of some Big Grin? All of my wants are listed in my Org. Would also be interested in Jeff Gordon and Danica Patrick (each made the list once) that I still need. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]
08-28-2012, 05:45 PM
(08-28-2012 02:48 PM)dunnere Wrote:  Ha!

NASCAR drivers may be athletes, but Smoke certainly is not athletic. I never noticed a dainty gait, either...I'll watch for that.

Maybe the guy had hemorrhoids flaring up or something but it was crazy. My brother is a Stewart fan and were both standing there when he walks by and he looked at me with his eyes all big and made a reference to Tonys walk and said "I sure as hell hope hes not ***". LMAO

As for the wreck with Kenseth, watching it live I thought it was Matts fault but after watching it over on my DVR you see Tony drive back down on him hard multiple times very quick. I think if Tony would have gave a little and drove straight instead of driving down he would have been ok. But thats not his style to give any. Part of what makes him, him...