`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cricket's Trade Thread Updated 12/8

RE: Cricket's Trade Thread Updated 8/13
(08-14-2012, 01:32 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Im surprised LL4 hasnt been here yet for that Favre!!! Maybe he has it already lol.

Wish I had something for that Bo.
yeah figured him or favre3mvp would need it. You have plenty for the Bo but you won't give them up lol. Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Cricket's Trade Thread Updated 8/16
Interested in the bo jackson and the tim brown..cmb it is more up to date than my org..thanks
 photo IMAG0426.jpg

Very interested in the Bo Jackson!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Man that bo jackson is sweet!!! If its still avail can you check me for it? Ill trade 2x in your favor
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(08-20-2012, 04:01 PM)boult81 Wrote: Man that bo jackson is sweet!!! If its still avail can you check me for it? Ill trade 2x in your favor
Didn't see anything for it man sorry. Like that Cam Draft SP though, if you see something you like for it lmk

Hey bud I couldnt respond to your PM because you reached the limit. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Cricket's Trade Thread Updated 8/25
If the Bo Jackson is still avail I would love a shot at it....I know I already asked you once but I just uploaded a bunch of cards into my Org and some scans as well. Scans of some of the stuff in my org ---> http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1511788.html

(08-26-2012, 02:13 AM)boult81 Wrote: If the Bo Jackson is still avail I would love a shot at it....I know I already asked you once but I just uploaded a bunch of cards into my Org and some scans as well. Scans of some of the stuff in my org ---> http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1511788.html
Sorry man still not seeing anything. I still like the Cam Draft SP for my prestige set but don't see anything else.

(08-26-2012, 03:32 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Sorry man still not seeing anything. I still like the Cam Draft SP for my prestige set but don't see anything else.
Yea right now I only have 2 Bronco cards (1 Auto Harris / 1 Ser McKennly ) if I get any more Bronco cards ill try again. Thought you might want the Cam and the Bronco cards. Thanks for looking

(08-26-2012, 03:34 AM)boult81 Wrote: Yea right now I only have 2 Bronco cards (1 Auto Harris / 1 Ser McKennly ) if I get any more Bronco cards ill try again. Thought you might want the Cam and the Bronco cards. Thanks for looking
Ok sounds good, don't really collect Broncos thought just elway and sooners uni cards. The Cam was for my set I'm working on.