`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exquisite or national treasures? Opinions needed

Exquisite or national treasures? Opinions needed
After seeing exquisite if you had the choice would yall do national treasures or exquisite for 2011? Thanks.

RE: Exquisite or national treasures? Opinions needed
I would do NT. because exquisite is upper deck and doesnt have the nfl licensing. And I'd rather have an nfl product than ncaa.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I really like Exquisite this year but have to go with an NFL product over NCAA everytime..
[Image: arod.gif]

Generally speaking the NFL products are better long term, but since I'm a college team collector I enjoy the Upper Deck products. Hate the fact that they ripped the NCAA license from Press Pass and Sage, though... Sad
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Personally I liked Exquisite more, but NFL licencing
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

Here are some pros and cons for you. I chose Exquisite...

National Treasures = Stickers on everything except RPAs
Exquisite = On-Card Autos on everything

National Treasures = RPA is NOT guaranteed
Exquisite = RPA is guaranteed and 1 in 3 boxes gets TWO

National Treasures = between $400-$500
Exquisite = between $500-$600

I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(08-22-2012, 04:38 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Generally speaking the NFL products are better long term, but since I'm a college team collector I enjoy the Upper Deck products. Hate the fact that they ripped the NCAA license from Press Pass and Sage, though... Sad
Everything he said....since I'm more a collegiate collector.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Thanks guys that makes sense I'd rather have nfl license but i love the tradition of the exquisite rookie patch auto, and i know why sensei said exquisite that dalton shadowbox was sweet.

I'd go Exquisite, it's basically a best-of of high end UD products. You've got some shadowbox, some UD Black, and the booklets look a lot better, plus all on-card autos, the drawback is that its still the Cam Newton class, but oh well.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(08-22-2012, 09:55 PM)Daniel8sot Wrote: Thanks guys that makes sense I'd rather have nfl license but i love the tradition of the exquisite rookie patch auto, and i know why sensei said exquisite that dalton shadowbox was sweet.
I went with Exquisite because they offered on card autos and guaranteed me an RPA. I had no idea the shadow cards existed when I bought my box. I purchased NT last year and absolutely BOMBED with not a single on card auto or RPA.

If I'm spending 400-500 I better damn well be guaranteed a rookie patch auto. And some on card autos. That's why I prefer Exquisite.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322