`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent MJ Pickups PICS UPDATED 8/21

Recent MJ Pickups PICS UPDATED 8/21
I lost my other thread like this so I figured I would start another. Here are some of my recent MJ pickups. I am super excited to finally get the 94-95 Finest Refractor. To date this is the most I have ever spent on an MJ card ($165) but I am really happy about it. It looks a lot better in person! Also very excited about the Die Cut card (pictured second). Also got some other cards too! Enjoy!

UPDATES WILL BE ON THE LAST PAGE!

[Image: 100_2953.jpg]
[Image: AEFEA717-493C-4879-901C-2BFB38921BF1-126...FCC821.jpg]
[Image: E09631DE-F0FE-4674-9925-CF553B78BEDD-567...50A738.jpg]
[Image: 53.jpg]
[Image: 52-1.jpg]
[Image: 49-1.jpg]

[Image: 56.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups PICS
nice pick ups nick!!!! you just had to buy that maximum metal lol, i was going to trade for it with a member on here if it didnt sell. that refractor is a beauty, definitley one i will add to my pc in the future.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-18-2012, 04:47 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice pick ups nick!!!! you just had to buy that maximum metal lol, i was going to trade for it with a member on here if it didnt sell. that refractor is a beauty, definitley one i will add to my pc in the future.
Thanks man! I replaced my original Maximum Metal card. It was dinged up on one of the edges, so I figured I would replace it.

nice additions my friend! i ended up getting my hands on another 93-94 MJ scoring kings with a slight imperfection top right corner but other than that it looks good!if either of you are interested in it shoot me a pm!

[Image: jordanscoringkings.jpg]
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Back in the day that refractor used to pull huge dollars, a really nice addition. It looks in great shape too, congrats.

(08-18-2012, 08:25 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: nice additions my friend! i ended up getting my hands on another 93-94 MJ scoring kings with a slight imperfection top right corner but other than that it looks good!if either of you are interested in it shoot me a pm!

[Image: jordanscoringkings.jpg]
Thanks for the thought man, I already have one!
(08-18-2012, 09:51 PM)Inzamam75 Wrote: Back in the day that refractor used to pull huge dollars, a really nice addition. It looks in great shape too, congrats.
Thanks! Yeah, it looks really good in person. I know that SGC is a decent company, so I didnt mind buying it.

whoa sick MJs, the old finest refractors are awesome

very nice pickups
[Image: ga.jpg]

I always wanted to get my hands on that SP Championship and that Jam City is real nice. Great pickups
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Just gotta keep dangling all these MJs I need over me, don't ya? Love that playoff heroes die-cut, that's way up on my want list, as is that MJ/Kobe topps insert.

Refractors go without saying. I pretty much consume every Mitch Richmond refractor I can get my hands on and pray I hit the MJs in packs cause I can't afford them haha (have 4 MJ refractors, all were pulled). Great stuff man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

that finest refractor is awesome! sweet MJ cards