`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!

2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, meaning that I have access to two of the finest hobby shops in the business, being Wayne's and West's. Being the amazing customer service shop that they are, Wayne's held a 3-2-1 sale today at their store. I picked up two boxes of 2011-12 Ultimate, one box of 2011-12 BTP, and two boxes of 2011-12 SPGU. I will not post Ultimate, nor BTP, as the excellence that is SPGU from this year crushed them.

I am also happy to see that I finally got my scoring touch back with newer products. I have not hit a big hit since the beginning of the 2010-11 season. Today...I hit three $100+ SV cards, so prepare to be amazed, stupified, and otherwise petrified in your place by the psychopathically, almost unreal pulls of the day.

First of all, we have the standard "Authentic Fabrics" hits...exciting right?

Evgeni Malkin "G"
Henrik Zetterberg "E"
Milan Lucic "S"
Shea Weber "O" (Team Canada)
Patrice Bergeron "P"
Patrice Bergeron "S"
Ales Hemsky "S"
David Backes "S"
Ryan Miller/Thomas Vanek dual #97/100

[Image: 1112spgu1.jpg]

Now for the taster of *boomsauce*(as the kids call it nowadays...back in my days it was called awesome, radical, wicked, sweet, or cool. Oh, how the times have changed since the early to mid 1990s):

SPGU Team Marks:
Mark Messier (#/25) Edmonton Oilers *REDEEMED*

SIGnificant Numbers:
Ryan "The Nuge" Nugent-Hopkins (#/93) NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE ONLINE!

[Image: 1112spguwow1.jpg]

And just when it seemed that the break couldn't stun me with its excellence even more, out comes this insane beast from my final pack.

Put a pillow around your office chair as you may fall out and hit your head otherwise...

2011-12 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Sevens of:

Wayne Gretzky, Luc Robitaille, Brendan Shanahan, Mario Lemieux, Teemu Selanne, Joe Sakic, and Brett Hull #2/6.

Not too bad, they combine for a total of 11766 career regular season points and a whack-load of Stanley Cups.

[Image: 1112spguinsane.jpg]

NO, THE BIG THREE HITS ARE NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE ONLINE. I LIVE IN EDMONTON AND HAVE POTENTIAL BUYERS FOR ALL OF THESE CARDS! THANKS IN ADVANCE

[Image: 1112spguagain.jpg]

RE: 2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!
I wish they could oly found better suitable players to display with Lemieux! Who even are those guys? They look old.......lol

GREAT HITS!!! I feel a huge sale in edmonton coming on for the purchase of a new GAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

RE: 2011-12 SPGU INSANITY! Gretzky, Lemieux, Nuge, Messier, Selanne, Hull, Oh My Lord!
(08-18-2012, 02:15 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: I wish they could oly found better suitable players to display with Lemieux! Who even are those guys? They look old.......lol

GREAT HITS!!! I feel a huge sale in edmonton coming on for the purchase of a new GAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
I know, right? I mean, who is everyone else? Especially this Wayne Gretzky, who has ever heard of this guy. What a crappy pull

Smile

wowo MONSTER hit congrats on the big pulls
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I wish I still lived in Edmonton so I could go to Wests :'(

AWESOME pulls!!!
[Image: NewReddenBanner.png]

(08-18-2012, 03:38 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: I know, right? I mean, who is everyone else? Especially this Wayne Gretzky, who has ever heard of this guy. What a crappy pull

Smile
Isn't he the guy you buy your cards from? All I can say is wow. Congrats on your hits. Sick Boxes.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Wow! I can't believe those pulls congrats for sure! Just awesome

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Just amazing. Most people would be happy with one of those hits let alone 5 huge hits in 4 boxes. Thanks for sharing.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Yzerman & Messier must be mad as hell not being on that card. Seriously though, awesome hit!

Great hits, I am sure you are as thrilled as I am envious.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/