`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoulda stuck with Panini

RE: Shoulda stuck with Panini
(08-15-2012, 01:07 AM)rippinwax Wrote: Well I am bewildered as I went over the 21 boxes and $2100.00 later and can honestly say this is the worst I have ever done cracking wax. I mean if this is UD's idea of a Premium Patch then I cannot wait for Prime and Dominion from Panini. It seems like it does every year, they save all the really nice stuff for The Cup. Nice patch hey.........

[Image: Franzen.jpg]
LMAO, that patch is F**K**G SICk bro!! hahhah... I dont care it they save sh** for The CUP, thats just unacceptable... There are so many jerseys that these companys get and the size of logos/numbers per jersey per size of the swatch to include THAT F**K**G patch its just downright garbage... I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER pulled a patch card that garbage out of a panini...

Im more into cool things like this
[Image: crown7seguin.jpg]

And I still had 3 more packs, 2 more jerseys & 2 autots to work with for $100...

And if panini haters would like to post, Id be more then willing to scan & post what I have left of my panini patches.. its not that many, but Christ, nothing has been that bad.... This was my closest, and go figure, it was an UD product..

[Image: artifacts1.jpg]

Bottom row, middle. Kesler patch Artifacts....
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

I only buy singles now and I usually buy my 11 year old 1 box of UD1, Score and OPC each year. I found that we never got value for the money spent. Those 3 actually give good return for the money and they are fun breaks. I always use to break ITG Ultimate and SPA but have since went to singles. I would love to be in a bigger center where I could buy old OPC packs from the 70's and 80's. The biggest issue with vintage is that it is that they are not searched and repackaged that always makes me nervous.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

on the kesler whats the difference between the jersey and the patch?.....oh thats the difference.
Insert Face Palm.

However fatal the scenario.
I do box breaks. and I buy for myself. i bought two boxes of spx for myself and got....nothing out of them. I did 4 breaks last week and got a Landeskog jersey auto, leblanc patch out of 15, 3 other spectrum cards and a mike green patch out of 15 that looks like a patch,

I guess you win some you lose some. now for the anthology and contenders....
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

(08-15-2012, 06:32 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Bottom row, middle. Kesler patch Artifacts....
I know some people that would commit minor felonies for that Kesler and also that Pens triple. Those are just nice hits in my opinion.

As for the Franzen, well, I didn't know that it was physically possible take that big a piece of the Wings crest and get all white with not so much as seam. I'm thinking UD should actually get props for managing to defy the laws of physics with that rare gem. Sorry man...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

ouch guys that sucks...on a happier note I do like the Franzen (just not the patch lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(08-16-2012, 01:06 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I know some people that would commit minor felonies for that Kesler and also that Pens triple. Those are just nice hits in my opinion.

As for the Franzen, well, I didn't know that it was physically possible take that big a piece of the Wings crest and get all white with not so much as seam. I'm thinking UD should actually get props for managing to defy the laws of physics with that rare gem. Sorry man...
Oh I believe they are nice hits no doubt. Im just sayig the patch in the kessler is the same as the jersey swatch...

Minor felonies tho? Not really. I just sold em both on ebay. The Kessler went for $8, and the pens triple went for $14... I expected to get like $20 each for them

You cannot compare ultimate hockey to rookie anthology or crown royale, it is more on par with limited hockey.

Now for Rookie anthology, is more on par with artifacts, which is a far better product or even black diamond which is a far better product, both hold there weight in the secondary market far better than a panini products.

(08-16-2012, 03:30 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Minor felonies tho? Not really. I just sold em both on ebay. The Kessler went for $8...
I think you just made my point: highway robbery! ; )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(08-17-2012, 01:17 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I think you just made my point: highway robbery! ; )
LMAO!!

I love Panini products. It's not always about the money or resale value. Prime looks awesome and Dominion is my favorite product I have ever opened.