`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Football jumbo box case break

RE: 2012 Topps Football jumbo box case break
(08-14-2012, 05:16 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Those Jerrell Worthy autos must be really common
I second that, since I got one. lol

I did get an SP Mohamad Sanu in my jumbo box, I bet you end up finding a couple once you go through them.

[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

I'm interested in the dez too.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-14-2012, 07:16 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: No variations came out this break. I did get a Luck patch and a few inserts... all the others are just the base rookie.
Is the Luck rc for trade? Thanks

Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Well, I just finished sorting all 3000 cards and as stated in my first post...ZERO SP's... im tempted to contact Tops about how poor the case was, especially since one of the jersey cards was missing the fabric. Doubt will so any good other than letting me vent.
(08-15-2012, 01:55 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Is the Luck rc for trade? Thanks
All the Lucks are FT....which one were you inquiring about? The base, insert or jersey card.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(08-16-2012, 03:45 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Well, I just finished sorting all 3000 cards and as stated in my first post...ZERO SP's... im tempted to contact Tops about how poor the case was, especially since one of the jersey cards was missing the fabric. Doubt will so any good other than letting me vent.

All the Lucks are FT....which one were you inquiring about? The base, insert or jersey card.
Just the base. Anything in particular I could trade you for one?

Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

That Turner is awesome lol

check me for the colston. the mark ingam and the 1965 Ingram if any are FT
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

Sweet lucks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-18-2012, 12:03 AM)chaseonbase Wrote: check me for the colston. the mark ingam and the 1965 Ingram if any are FT
Open offer sent.... some cards have not been added yet, send me a list of all that your interested in and I will add them this evening.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I only buy hobby and I have only bought 1 box and a few packs and I got a Drew Breese SP (Black Jersey). They are pretty hard to pull but absolutley in the hobby packs.
Looking for Rookies and or Autos of: Roy Halladay / Adam Lind / Aaron Hill / Ric
ky Romero / Ichiro / Pujols / Mauer.