`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 UD Signature Series Live Break

2009 UD Signature Series Live Break
Well I went to Wal Mart not having bought a pack of baseball cards in years.... Got the urge to get a pack or two well it turned into a box of 2009 UD Signature Series, they had a hobby box for whatever reason.....

So here is to a Bryce Harper or something nice

I meant signature stars, I will talk to myself others may see in morning lol
so far pretty dreadful, Scott Baker auto, Bryce Brentz jersey..... but last pack did pull bryce harper USA 8

Karsten Whitson auto jersey / 399 .... yikes... Guess the harper will bring $15 if decided to sale , the rest was disaster

RE: 2009 UD Signature Series Live Break
Nice harper
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: 2009 UD Signature Series Live Break
(08-07-2012, 10:09 PM)athleticsalwest43 Wrote: Well I went to Wal Mart not having bought a pack of baseball cards in years.... Got the urge to get a pack or two well it turned into a box of 2009 UD Signature Series, they had a hobby box for whatever reason.....

So here is to a Bryce Harper or something nice

I meant signature stars, I will talk to myself others may see in morning lol
so far pretty dreadful, Scott Baker auto, Bryce Brentz jersey..... but last pack did pull bryce harper USA 8

Karsten Whitson auto jersey / 399 .... yikes... Guess the harper will bring $15 if decided to sale , the rest was disaster
Interested in the Brentz jersey.

Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]