Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling/Trading

Selling/Trading
Hey everyone,
I need to move some cards. Im getting heat again from the lady friend, she will let me collect still, but wants me to move some stuff. So, im uploading stuff into my org for trade or sale. There isnt much there now but give me time and ill fill it.

I have stuff for trade and sale right now, most of the stuff is 50 to 60% off of book, but open to even lower offers. Bookmark my org, and lets make some deals.
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: Selling/Trading
(08-06-2012, 10:52 PM)charps Wrote: Hey everyone,
I need to move some cards. Im getting heat again from the lady friend, she will let me collect still, but wants me to move some stuff. So, im uploading stuff into my org for trade or sale. There isnt much there now but give me time and ill fill it.

I have stuff for trade and sale right now, most of the stuff is 50 to 60% off of book, but open to even lower offers. Bookmark my org, and lets make some deals.
Do you have any GB Packer autos?
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

No autos, but i have a nice clay matthews relic from prestige this year if you are interested. I can upload it to the org

any seahawks autos?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-06-2012, 11:09 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: any seahawks autos?
Yes A 2010 Topps Unrivaled Golden Tate Auto 309/480

and a Jimmy clausen/golden tate 2nd qtr combo jersey from 2010 topps prime #'d 7/25

Ehh i sort of hate golden tate. The guy is a total a$$ and has done nothing more then clog up a roster spot for the past few yrs.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-06-2012, 11:23 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Ehh i sort of hate golden tate. The guy is a total a$$ and has done nothing more then clogged up a roster spot for the past few yrs.
LOL ! I think you guys might have a good up and coming WR in Doug Baldwin. He showed some potential last year. Not sure about the T.O. move though

(08-06-2012, 10:52 PM)charps Wrote: Hey everyone,

You got any saints autos??

Offer with comment sent.
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

(08-06-2012, 11:36 PM)josapp21 Wrote: You got any saints autos??
I had some saints autos and game used but I traded what i had to a member on the boards