`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin verlander 2012 bowman platinum cuting edge stars auto

RE: Justin verlander 2012 bowman platinum cuting edge stars auto
(08-01-2012, 12:07 PM)telattt Wrote: Darvish sold for $330 and $360. No way Verlander will fetch anywheres near your projected $300.00.
Garbish is a rookie their is no way that he
Could put a better number than verlander . I don't even believe he's that talented or can last 7 years in the majors . I know my stuff . This card will be rare whe. Is graded. Well make
Me and offer won't take less than 350$ sorry man is a tough pull and I'm going threw the odds impossible. This card will be one of the best in the set.

(08-01-2012, 11:53 AM)Krangry Wrote: itll be interesting to see how much it sells for. I have a hard time believe a sticker auto will go for 300$

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&...te=1&rt=nc

chipper didnt even get to 150.
To be honest I believe ppl are selling it because they don't even like the player at all and their is no way how they can match a price . So it is hard to tell and put a price on a nice card.

I hope you're able to get $300+ for it. From a guy who collects Verlander though I think that's a stretch. A RC of a rising star (Darvish) is usually going to sell better than an established star's 7th year card. I follow Verlander auctions pretty closely and I bet you won't find too many non-rookie, non-GU, /25 Verlander cards going for $200+. Personally, I think it's a cool card and would be glad to add it to my PC, but I wouldn't pay over $150 for it.
(07-31-2012, 09:08 PM)turo650 Wrote: Thanks for the info , that really help I believe this can be one of he's rarest cards besides he don't have any die cut autos , Besides hes die cut rc auto going for 700$ but of course it is a rc can't wait to get it and get it graded, should be a 400$ card easy or a bit more a Pineda rc is going for 150$ thinking it can be easy a 300$ card , I keep you in mind, by the way which trout do you have ?
I have a '10 Platinum on-card and 3 or 4 '12 Platinum GU/autos. I'd consider trading one of the '12 Platinums if that's something you're interested in.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(08-01-2012, 01:29 PM)turo650 Wrote: To be honest I believe ppl are selling it because they don't even like the player at all and their is no way how they can match a price . So it is hard to tell and put a price on a nice card.
what does this mean i realize i had a few beers tonight but this makes no sense.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(08-02-2012, 11:54 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: what does this mean i realize i had a few beers tonight but this makes no sense.
Well i guess your beers Ain't cutting in it drink some tekila.
(08-02-2012, 11:31 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I hope you're able to get $300+ for it. From a guy who collects Verlander though I think that's a stretch. A RC of a rising star (Darvish) is usually going to sell better than an established star's 7th year card. I follow Verlander auctions pretty closely and I bet you won't find too many non-rookie, non-GU, /25 Verlander cards going for $200+. Personally, I think it's a cool card and would be glad to add it to my PC, but I wouldn't pay over $150 for it.

I have a '10 Platinum on-card and 3 or 4 '12 Platinum GU/autos. I'd consider trading one of the '12 Platinums if that's something you're interested in.
What is it number too ?

I just sold a 2005 UD Portraits Dual Auto Verlander and Niemann numbered /99 on ebay in an auction for $36, yes $36.....so it will stay on ebay forever....if you want $350 I would include a best offer option and see how it does...he is having an ok year and his stuff isnt selling like it was last year.

Does anybody remember this guy with his Patrick Schuster 1/1?? LOL Hahaha That stuff was hilarious!!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(08-02-2012, 11:54 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: what does this mean i realize i had a few beers tonight but this makes no sense.
LMAO Rybow!

I love having this guy around for the humor-factor.
As far as the card goes, good luck selling it for over $300
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-03-2012, 09:48 AM)telattt Wrote: Does anybody remember this guy with his Patrick Schuster 1/1?? LOL Hahaha That stuff was hilarious!!
[Image: 6b3f67d1.jpg] is it