`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW! YU DARVISH 1/1 AUTOGRAPH 2012 Bowman Platinum Purely Platinum

WOW! YU DARVISH 1/1 AUTOGRAPH 2012 Bowman Platinum Purely Platinum
Talk about beating the odds! Stopped by my local hobby store Grand Slam in Rock Hill, SC and only two packs in pulled the YU DARVISH 1/1 AUTOGRAPH 2012 Bowman Platinum Purely Platinum. At first I went right by it then went wait! Went back and could not believe it! High fives went around the store. Now I do not feel as bad that I pre sold my boxes that I pre ordered. This has to be the best single pull since my Finest Basketball Gold Refractor hot box the first year it was released. Have been on a hot streak - went to a card show in Raleigh, NC this weekend and pulled a Allen & Ginter Original Buyback 1889 Framed 1/1 Birds of pray. Then got a couple more packs of Bowman Platinum (like why????) then pulled a Gerrit Cole Red Refractor Redemption Auto.

The only thing is these were advertised by Topps as gold auto's and this one is in blue. Have already contacted them waiting for a response.

No mention of items nor can you link CURRENT ebay items-- Mod

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: WOW! YU DARVISH 1/1 AUTOGRAPH 2012 Bowman Platinum Purely Platinum
Cant view picture but id be interested....
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Eh...cool but

I pulled a regular bowman yu rc at a Lakewood blueclaws game. I went bananas. B-a-n-a-n-a-s

I started the wave. 5,000 people were celebrating with me

Beat that
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(07-29-2012, 12:17 PM)stera8 Wrote: Eh...cool but

I pulled a regular bowman yu rc at a Lakewood blueclaws game. I went bananas. B-a-n-a-n-a-s

I started the wave. 5,000 people were celebrating with me

Beat that
lol.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*