`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 Ginter Pull DNA HAIR!

RE: 2012 Ginter Pull DNA HAIR!
WTF! Never heard of these DNA cards...I guess i could reach around the corner of the dark abyss and make those cards too! Ever wonder where the hair came from?
Whats next? Didnt Ted Williams freeze his body for science?
So whats next... human tissue.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

WOW! Nice pull! These cards have been around now for a few years. I don't know if I would sell it or not but if you did it should sell very well!

congrats & good luck!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

wow, very ballsy doing a .99 cent no reserve auction. That card is best with a high BIN and take offers
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

good luck with the auction
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

wow!!!! That is awesome!!! Makes me wanna go buy some A&G right now
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(07-28-2012, 08:41 PM)captdolo Wrote: wow, very ballsy doing a .99 cent no reserve auction. That card is best with a high BIN and take offers
Yeah. I am trying to get a feel for the value. Tough card to really pin a price on. I can end the auction(which I never do) if it sitting too low late. Looking to get around 3k? We'll see.
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

(07-28-2012, 08:46 AM)lshields Wrote: I would love to keep it, but will have to sell it.
Just curious why you feel you *have* to sell it?

I hear this so much, but I never get it.

Did you pick the Celtics and owe some guy named Vinny a couple Gs or he's going to break your kneecaps?

I'm sure you want to sell it. A few thousand for a strand of hair to a nutty A&G collector of an author you probably could care less about, and possibly never heard of. 99% of us would probably *want* to sell it.

But *have* to sell it?

(07-28-2012, 11:42 PM)bigguy219 Wrote: Just curious why you feel you *have* to sell it?

I hear this so much, but I never get it.

Did you pick the Celtics and owe some guy named Vinny a couple Gs or he's going to break your kneecaps?

I'm sure you want to sell it. A few thousand for a strand of hair to a nutty A&G collector of an author you probably could care less about, and possibly never heard of. 99% of us would probably *want* to sell it.

But *have* to sell it?
That is really what I do is buy and sell. I buy nr auctions and list them as buy it now and make a couple thousand a month off that. It supports my hobby addictionSmile Only pc card I have that I wont well is my 52 Mantle Smile
(07-28-2012, 11:49 PM)lshields Wrote: That is really what I do is buy and sell. I buy nr auctions and list them as buy it now and make a couple thousand a month off that. It supports my hobby addictionSmile Only pc card I have that I wont well is my 52 Mantle Smile
And yes, I don't care about charles dickens Smile
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

(07-28-2012, 11:49 PM)lshields Wrote: That is really what I do is buy and sell. I buy nr auctions and list them as buy it now and make a couple thousand a month off that. It supports my hobby addictionSmile Only pc card I have that I wont well is my 52 Mantle Smile

And yes, I don't care about charles dickens Smile
PM sent.