`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike trout topps update cognac rc sp

Mike trout topps update cognac rc sp
This card is sweet and also a short print I wounder how many of these where made one pack one sweet pull .[Image: fd677641.jpg]

RE: Mike trout topps update cognac rc sp
ouch sold mine on COMC for like $5 after back in March
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(07-28-2012, 08:43 PM)captdolo Wrote: ouch sold mine on COMC for like $5 after back in March
Why lol ???5$ really lol

(07-28-2012, 08:23 PM)turo650 Wrote: This card is sweet and also a short print I wounder how many of these where made one pack one sweet pull .[Image: fd677641.jpg]
[Image: 96cf7574.jpg]
(07-28-2012, 08:23 PM)turo650 Wrote: This card is sweet and also a short print I wounder how many of these where made one pack one sweet pull .[Image: fd677641.jpg]
[Image: 8d18d6a7.jpg]

(07-28-2012, 08:59 PM)turo650 Wrote: Why lol ???5$ really lol
Thanks for laughing my bad sell... hope you drop your cards and they get all messed up.

and for your information That what they were going for back in March. I do not think I was even the lowest seller at the time you could have picked up a bunch of them for cheap

Have a nice day

(08-02-2012, 11:26 AM)captdolo Wrote: Thanks for laughing my bad sell... hope you drop your cards and they get all messed up.

and for your information That what they were going for back in March. I do not think I was even the lowest seller at the time you could have picked up a bunch of them for cheap

Have a nice day
Not even that bad of a sale, they go between 20-30, and his cards have really surged recently.

This guy thinks he can get 350$ for a sticker verlander auto, dont let him get to you too much Smile

[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Again, these came like 3 per jumbo pack, so slow down! Haha Not exactly a rare card.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(08-02-2012, 12:15 PM)telattt Wrote: Again, these came like 3 per jumbo pack, so slow down! Haha Not exactly a rare card.
Trust me I allready have 2 offers one for 325 and 350 I promise that I was going to get it graded and will be asking for more how can you said that I can't get what I want you must be a cheap varlender fan haha
(08-02-2012, 12:15 PM)telattt Wrote: Again, these came like 3 per jumbo pack, so slow down! Haha Not exactly a rare card.
Let's make a bid or a trade if we open 3 jumbo and if u don't get a trout you get me a box of cards Jajaja .
(08-02-2012, 12:02 PM)Krangry Wrote: Not even that bad of a sale, they go between 20-30, and his cards have really surged recently.

This guy thinks he can get 350$ for a sticker verlander auto, dont let him get to you too much Smile
Open 1700 packs and when you get a verlander get back to me jajaa impossible. Keep on dreaming . 400$ or nothing or buy it on eBay for 400$ lol

Umm there are 2 cognac trouts right now on COMC for 50 each, so that is the most they go far.. I am sure I can offer him 30 and he will accept it
Oh and the foil is peeling of the diamond anniversary logo... dont get it graded

(08-02-2012, 11:26 AM)captdolo Wrote: Thanks for laughing my bad sell... hope you drop your cards and they get all messed up.

Have a nice day
just think of the guy who sold that jeremy lin card for $5 and it was selling for several thousand just a few days later.now that would SUCK
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]