`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2012 Bowman Platinum Blasters

2 2012 Bowman Platinum Blasters
Wasn't going to buy any of this and probably won't buy any more wax. I was pretty happy with what I got from retail.

Gold:
Napoli
Berkman
Morneau

Emerald:
Hendricks
CarGo

Ruby:
Darvish

Top Prospects:
Miguel Sano
Tyler Thornburg

Die Cuts:
Freese
David Ortiz

X-Fractors:
Zack Wheeler
Manny Banuelos

Refractors:
Noah Syndergaard
Nolan Arenado
Brett Jackson
Jeurys Familia

[Image: Scan2.jpg]
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

RE: 2 2012 Bowman Platinum Blasters
Nice Hits especially for retail! Nice Lawrie!

u pulled a Lawrie from retail??!!! damn, well done!!

Thanks. I was happy about it since I tend to be a compulsive buyer if I don't get any hits. Smile
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)

same here. bought some single packs as well and pulled an travis miller auto. lmk if the lawrie is for trade.
thanks

(07-24-2012, 06:25 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: same here. bought some single packs as well and pulled an travis miller auto. lmk if the lawrie is for trade.
thanks
Already on the bay.

I think I saw it too! Lol

5 blasters for me...a red greinke, 1 auto of robbie ray and a few die cuts... you smoked it bud compared to my luck....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(07-24-2012, 09:56 PM)mjanooz Wrote: 5 blasters for me...a red greinke, 1 auto of robbie ray and a few die cuts... you smoked it bud compared to my luck....
Thanks. I was tempted to go back for more but I'm going to a card show this weekend and decided to save my cash for that instead.

Yeah you hit a home run man congrats! My first blaster I opened I got the base Harper rc, darvish base rc and an auto of charlie tilson. 2nd and 3rd were garbage and the 4th one I hit a Ichiro Ruby, another darvish rc and a 086/199 auto!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]