`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARTIN!

MARTIN!
Thanks to jeffgordonracing24 for trading the letter"N" to me to complete this set.

[Image: 014of250.jpg]

[Image: 128of150.jpg]

[Image: 060of150.jpg]

[Image: 068of100.jpg]

[Image: 63of75.jpg]

[Image: 41of50.jpg]

Looking to complete these 3 other sets:

2010 Press Pass Eclipse Spellbound Race-Used Car Cover Gordon (I have first "O" so far.)
2010 Press Pass Eclipse Spellbound Race-Used Firesuit Martin (I have letter "A" so far.)
2011 Press Pass Eclipse Spellbound Race-Used Tire Patrick (I have "P", "A", & "T" so far.)

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: MARTIN!
Congrats Jerry! I have been thinking of trying one of these but I'm not sure Newman has one.

Nice, Jerry. I need the last "T" to finish my Stewart version.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Oh hell, I didn't know it was the last one you needed!! Even better, glad I could help! If I don't get our next trade started tonight, I will tomorrow!!

Awesome man. Congrats on finishing it!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Congrats Echo! Looks great.

(07-16-2012, 06:24 PM)minitracer Wrote: Congrats Jerry! I have been thinking of trying one of these but I'm not sure Newman has one.
He doesn't appear to have any nameplates, but you could try putting together the 2007 or 2008 Eclipse Under Cover sets. Newman has 9 cards for each year. I want to eventually complete those for JJ as well. So far I only have one of them, but I haven't really tried yet.

(07-18-2012, 03:20 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Congrats Echo! Looks great.

He doesn't appear to have any nameplates, but you could try putting together the 2007 or 2008 Eclipse Under Cover sets. Newman has 9 cards for each year. I want to eventually complete those for JJ as well. So far I only have one of them, but I haven't really tried yet.
Yea thats a good idea. I was thinking of this the other day, what about doing
the word NASCAR with all different drivers? You could frame it and I think that would be cool.

(07-19-2012, 12:47 AM)minitracer Wrote: Yea thats a good idea. I was thinking of this the other day, what about doing
the word NASCAR with all different drivers? You could frame it and I think that would be cool.
That's also a cool idea. I'm trying to figure out how I could work that out with ONLY drivers that I collect.

(07-20-2012, 02:24 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: That's also a cool idea. I'm trying to figure out how I could work that out with ONLY drivers that I collect.
Thats the tough part. lol

Or I could do NEWMAN in others letters ( bad Idea). LoL

(07-20-2012, 12:47 PM)minitracer Wrote: Thats the tough part. lol

Or I could do NEWMAN in others letters ( bad Idea). LoL
I figured it out, but it'll only work with 2011 Spellbounds.

N -- Jimmie johnsoN ( #'d to 50 )
A -- Mark mArtin ( #'d to 150 )
S -- Kyle buSch ( #'d to 100 )
C -- Danica patriCk ( #'d to 75 )
A -- Kasey kAhne ( #'d to 150 )
R -- Jeff goRdon ( #'d to 150 )

Also, you could do your own name with others letters. A lot of people seem to do that with their name or their childrens' names.