`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tell me who to give this card to.

Tell me who to give this card to.
I havent been super active recently, had a ton going on. Im doing my best to thin out my collection, and figured this would be fun to do.

I have this 2010 TTT Booklet, Porcello/Scherzer auto / 50.

I want you to tell me who i should give this to, give me a short answer.

PLEASE dont say give it to me zomgz. I want this to go to someone that will keep it in their pc, not sell it. It has minor seperation on the left card, which is why i wouldnt feel comfortable selling/trading it.

[Image: KVH3B.jpg].

Ill pick the best answer, the winner will know from my PM to them asking for their address.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: Tell me who to give this card to.
Very cool idea! I can't remember the name exactly, but I know mgruber is a Tigers collector. I think he mostly collects Verlander, but I think he'd be one of the main members on the board that would truly appreciate it.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

While I know a few good members here that collect Tigers, one stands out for this card.
These 4 guys all collect Tigers and I don't wanna take anything from any of them, but one stands out.
Tlionsfan
MGruber2
uvaspina
Tigerfan76

Tlionsfan is a member many don't know but the guy is more than deserving of this card. He is a member of my FREE GIFT thread. The thread is meant for guys to send base/inserts etc to each other for free to help each others PCs. This guy goes above and beyond though. He sends autos/GU etc. My 7 year old recently got a Billy Butler auto from him. I know he has sent the same to many members here. He never asks for anything in return but it would be awesome to see him get something. He is a Tigers collector. I don't know that he focuses on any one player, just the Tigers.

Just my two sense but why not send it to someone who does the same for others all the time.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

mgruber! He is the man!
Photobucket

I have a friend named Jason who's a big Tigers guy. He and I swap Tigers/Dbacks cards all the time at my LCS. I know he'd love to have it.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Tlionsfan

I've done a few trades with him and he is a great trade partner. He is also a die hard detroit fan and collector. Not a flipper but a collector, he deserves it for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

How 'bout jbel4331?
The guy has been making cool banners for anyone that wants one and has never asked for a thing in return. Not sure if he's a Tiger Fan or not, but who wouldn't love getting that card?
I say he's a deserving candidate.
Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Good thinking, guys. Tlionsfan and Jbel4331 have done a lot of good things on the boards recently and are both certainly deserving as well. Shoot. Can I have three votes?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

ringers1993
He is the guy to give it to..
HE is a huge Tigers collector and we trade Giants/Tigers all the time 100s of card a month..
His PC is huge!!! OH and he is a great trader and nice guy..an asset to baseball card collecting..

daystar