`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gave in to Tier One

Gave in to Tier One
Since Ginter will be out shortly and I will be avoiding it like the plague after being burned every time I wanted to buy a box this week to avoid the Ginter temptation. So I gave in to Tier One and bought a box/pack, since I knew this would be my last shot to get it at 100 bucks.

[Image: TierOneHanrahan.jpg]

[Image: TierOneNunez.jpg]

[Image: TierOneRice.jpg]

Pretty good, though sadly a HOF jumbo patch #d/10 and a nice-looking auto #d/25 is still not good enough to get my money's worth. Wish there was base and base parallels to give a little more value. But it seems no one else misses the base cards. Still, way better than last year. Designs are all nice, and no autos numbered/999...Though I can't believe the price is up to 130 apiece on ebay. Anyway, the autos are for trade for Cardinals autos, and the Rice will probably be for sale, but I would trade it for something nice (Cardinals of course).
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

RE: Gave in to Tier One
i say u did great... where did u get it for $100... SIGN ME UP!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I like the Hanrahan
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Only trading for cardinals? All I have is some 90's Ozzie and a 2012 gypsy Ozzie bat relic. But you can have them for the Nunez.

(07-07-2012, 09:52 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: i say u did great... where did u get it for $100... SIGN ME UP!
My LCS. He had some of his initial order left and didn't jack the price way up when it got hot.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(07-07-2012, 10:14 PM)dlcarst Wrote: My LCS. He had some of his initial order left and didn't jack the price way up when it got hot.
wow...nice lcs... my lcs is still charging $200 for precision football, LOL!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature