`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with the submission form

I need help with the submission form
A couple days ago I printed out a submission form from this site, and I went ahead and filled everything out on it. Today however one of my friends came by and said that I couldn't fill out the form with a pen, since they wouldn't accept it. He said I needed to copy an paste the form onto word or something and type in my info from there. Is he right, or is he just yankin my chain? I'm new at this so forgive me if this sounds stupid.

RE: I need help with the submission form
(07-04-2012, 10:37 PM)stlcardman Wrote: A couple days ago I printed out a submission form from this site, and I went ahead and filled everything out on it. Today however one of my friends came by and said that I couldn't fill out the form with a pen, since they wouldn't accept it. He said I needed to copy an paste the form onto word or something and type in my info from there. Is he right, or is he just yankin my chain? I'm new at this so forgive me if this sounds stupid.
I fill mine out by hand. Of course I take mine in to BGS HQ.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: I need help with the submission form
By hand is entirely fine. I've done both ways myself. Doing it by hand was slightly "enforced" once because I was using a specific form to be printed that Beckett sent me.