`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
101 cards in ORG. Can't delete ??
06-18-2012, 07:03 AM
101 cards in ORG. Can't delete ??
For about a week I had 99 cards in my ORG. I completed a trade yesterday and went to delete them, but now I have 101 and can't delete them. I get a popup message saying I must subscribe to continue. I don't remember adding any cards recently to make it go over. One day my trash wouldn't empty so I did it again and had -1 cards in my trash. If I could get in I want to delete a bunch to bring me well under 100 again. Can a moderator delete a folder for me?

[Image: badtime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: 101 cards in ORG. Can't delete ??
well, technically, they can - but they wont. that's been standard for at least a month after they made the switch in the org last year. you have to pay for the org or pay for an opg (including a player opg)

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
(06-18-2012 07:03 AM)acevanquish Wrote:  For about a week I had 99 cards in my ORG. I completed a trade yesterday and went to delete them, but now I have 101 and can't delete them. I get a popup message saying I must subscribe to continue. I don't remember adding any cards recently to make it go over. One day my trash wouldn't empty so I did it again and had -1 cards in my trash. If I could get in I want to delete a bunch to bring me well under 100 again. Can a moderator delete a folder for me?

When you made the trade they duplicated the cards that you traded for adding them to your Org. If you search "All Collections" you will see them listed twice. Once with the old inventory "0 ?" and another with the new inventory "1 ?". This way if you want to free up your collection you must now pay for the privilege.
Ray

06-18-2012, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 04:39 PM by acevanquish.)
Well that's a little... \o/ idk. I didn't add any, they duplicated it. The popup covers my collections. I can't even click on one to delete it. I'll probably just pay for it, but that's a poor way of getting people to do so. I'll wait a few days to see if anyone comes along to help remove the cards for me. :\

06-18-2012, 05:59 PM
(06-18-2012 04:37 PM)acevanquish Wrote:  I'll wait a few days to see if anyone comes along to help remove the cards for me. :\

youll be wasting your time

it's been stated repeatedly they wont do it

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
06-18-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 06:39 PM by ceocards.)
(06-18-2012 10:46 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  well, technically, they can - but they wont.

For the record, we can't even if we wanted to.

A programmer or admin probably could (but won't - so don't ask) do it, but mods cannot.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
06-18-2012, 10:10 PM
I see. Thanks anyway.

06-19-2012, 04:30 AM
(06-18-2012 06:37 PM)ceocards Wrote:  For the record, we can't even if we wanted to.

A programmer or admin probably could (but won't - so don't ask) do it, but mods cannot.

sorry, i should have been more clear when i said "they". didnt mean to give you superpowers there, ceo Tongue