`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Mail?!

No Mail?!
My BGS should of been at my house by JUN 15th but when I look up the Tracking Number all it has is :

USPS - Priority Mail w/Registered Mail.

"Dispatched to Sort Facility - June 13, 2012, 7:42 pm - DALLAS, TX"

I have some of my best cards in this shipment. Should I be worried on this one? or just wait a few more days before I start to freak out?
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: No Mail?!
give it a few more days i would say..

It depends where you are located. Odds are it hasnt updated because its going across country to whereever you are. Ive had items that didnt update for a few days but they were going from Cali to NC ( lol one was a superfractor and it scared the crap out of me when it didnt arrive by the date it had)

Also gotta remember its Fathers Day weekend so there is probable alot of mail and packages especially at a Big Facility like Dallas so they could just be Behind on the mail.

I would say if you dont have it by Wednesday call the Sort Location that last shows up on the Tracking and ask if they can help locate your package.

(06-16-2012, 09:09 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: It depends where you are located. Odds are it hasnt updated because its going across country to whereever you are. Ive had items that didnt update for a few days but they were going from Cali to NC ( lol one was a superfractor and it scared the crap out of me when it didnt arrive by the date it had)
Yeah! It's scaring the crap outta me right now. It still shows Expected Delivery June 15th. Guess I just have to wait and see.
(06-16-2012, 09:13 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Also gotta remember its Fathers Day weekend so there is probable alot of mail and packages especially at a Big Facility like Dallas so they could just be Behind on the mail.

I would say if you dont have it by Wednesday call the Sort Location that last shows up on the Tracking and ask if they can help locate your package.
That's true, I forgot about Fathers day. I'm just ready to tweak...Not only are they my best cards...They got amazing grades :/

Delivery expected with the USPS is never delivery probable.

(06-17-2012, 03:03 AM)jeep1991 Wrote: Delivery expected with the USPS is never delivery probable.
HAHA, Guess not. I have always received my cards back from FedEx. Wonder why they used USPS this time.