`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW STUFF I PICKED UP FROM THE LCS......SCANS INSIDE

NEW STUFF I PICKED UP FROM THE LCS......SCANS INSIDE
JUST SOME STUFF I PICKED UP THIS WEEK....ALL IS FOR TRADE, "PLEASE READ" I WON'T GO CHECKING THREW ORG'S SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU LIKE A CARD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AS I DID TO PUT SCANS OF THE CARDS YOU'D BE WILLING TO TRADE...I WOULD NEVER "EVER" TRADE FOR A CARD THAT I DON'T GET TO SEE....I GOT YOUR ATTENTION WITH A CERTAIN CARD SO TRY AND GET MINE...OR SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH SCANS THERE, I HAVE KIDS AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO SEARCHING THREW BUCKETS...i'M MOSTLY INTO FOOTBALL, BUT ALSO INTO A LITTLE BASKETBALL...LIKE CAM NEWTON, BO JACKSON, KURT WARNER, BIG NAMES, HALL OF FAMERS, ALSO A RAM FAN, BUT I DON'T COLLECT ALL AND JUST ANY RAMS PLAYERS OR CARDS GOTTA BE BIG NAMES AND NICE CARDS....ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP AND CHECK MY BUCKET FOR MORE HIGH END CARDS AND MINI HELMETS ...THANKS GUYS
http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu14/dukeblue04/
[Image: scan0018-1.jpg]
SPILLER #25
[Image: scan0017.jpg]
[Image: scan0016.jpg]
JONES DREW 1 OF 5
[Image: scan0015.jpg]
SANDERS 18/25
[Image: scan0014.jpg]
HARVIN 10/20
[Image: scan0013.jpg]
[Image: scan0011.jpg]
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
[Image: scan0012.jpg]

RE: NEW STUFF I PICKED UP FROM THE LCS......SCANS INSIDE
Would love that Emmitt! Not sure exatcly what you'd like but here is a few...

[Image: img147_crop.jpg]

[Image: IMG037_crop.jpg]

[Image: img191_crop.jpg]

My bucket link has the rest. I'm like you now, not too much time to check everyone so if you don't like these and don't wanna check my bucket then no worries and thanks anyways Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(06-16-2012, 05:43 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Would love that Emmitt! Not sure exatcly what you'd like but here is a few...

[Image: img147_crop.jpg]

[Image: IMG037_crop.jpg]

[Image: img191_crop.jpg]

My bucket link has the rest. I'm like you now, not too much time to check everyone so if you don't like these and don't wanna check my bucket then no worries and thanks anyways Smile
thanks for posting pics, do you have anything else? I realize the e.smith isn't worth all that much but still like it more than the cards you posted

Well no HOFers right now. Checked my stuff and no rams either. Probably better off just waiting until you can get some Rams for it. Nice card though would love to have it but just don't have anything. Got these...

[Image: img251_crop.jpg]

[Image: img262_crop.jpg]

[Image: IMG039_crop.jpg]

[Image: img263_crop.jpg]

But like I said no HOFers or Rams Sad

[quote='mooncricket916' pid='2043583' dateline='1339887697']
Well no HOFers right now. Checked my stuff and no rams either. Probably better off just waiting until you can get some Rams for it. Nice card though would love to have it but just don't have anything. Got these...

[Image: img251_crop.jpg]

[Image: img262_crop.jpg]

[Image: IMG039_crop.jpg]

[Image: img263_crop.jpg]

But like I said no HOFers or Rams Sad
[/quoteit's
i tell you what man, I like when somebody wants a card bad enough, so I'll hold onto it for you and if you get something you think you'd trade it for hit me up, but I'll save it for you..

Any interest in any of these? Like ur locker letterman and ware contenders

[Image: Image531.jpg]
[Image: Image555.jpg]
[Image: Image556.jpg]
[Image: Image557.jpg]
[Image: Image559.jpg]
[Image: Image558.jpg]
[Image: Image497.jpg]
[Image: Image530.jpg]
[Image: Image526-1.jpg]
[Image: Image408.jpg]

Thanks man appreciate it! If you wanna sell lmk I'd be interested in buying if that is better for ya. Otherwise I'll go hunting for some rams for you. If you want PM me some links to some rams stuff on ebay and I'll try and pick them up for you. Really want that Emmitt!

Let me know if any of these intrest you:

/204
[Image: 097c25b2.jpg]

/5
[Image: c72907b9.jpg]

[Image: 356bce47.jpg]

[Image: 0b2d55b7.jpg]

[Image: bd48c24e.jpg]

[Image: 54590ed9.jpg]

Thanks
David
http://s41.photobucket.com/home/rednecksims/allalbums
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

(06-16-2012, 06:28 PM)russellmg25 Wrote: Any interest in any of these? Like ur locker letterman and ware contenders

[Image: Image531.jpg]
[Image: Image555.jpg]
[Image: Image556.jpg]
[Image: Image557.jpg]
[Image: Image559.jpg]
[Image: Image558.jpg]
[Image: Image497.jpg]
[Image: Image530.jpg]
[Image: Image526-1.jpg]
[Image: Image408.jpg]
like the locker 5 star, the michael irvin and the ray rice... in that order...let me know what ya wanna do..

(06-16-2012, 06:44 PM)rednecksims Wrote: Let me know if any of these intrest you:

/204
[Image: 097c25b2.jpg]

/5
[Image: c72907b9.jpg]

[Image: 356bce47.jpg]

[Image: 0b2d55b7.jpg]

[Image: bd48c24e.jpg]

[Image: 54590ed9.jpg]

Thanks
David
like the dalton and the green, let me know what ya like

(06-16-2012, 06:32 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Thanks man appreciate it! If you wanna sell lmk I'd be interested in buying if that is better for ya. Otherwise I'll go hunting for some rams for you. If you want PM me some links to some rams stuff on ebay and I'll try and pick them up for you. Really want that Emmitt!
naw man you don't have to go hunting for anything, what would you feel is a fair price on it? I'm thinking 25 to 20? or like you said I could go on the bay and take a look around, let me know what your comfortable with..

http://m1246.photobucket.com/albums/cinc...OG7IYwU%3D

check me for the deion