`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Opinions on trimming down my Packers pc

OT: Opinions on trimming down my Packers pc
Before I get started, yes, I know its a cliche topic, but I have never really done something like this on this big a scale before.

I want my main collecting focus to be on Favre. It makes me the happiest whenever I can add a new Favre to my pc! I am still going to collect the rest of my Packers squad, but on a much smaller scale. Mainly auto's, gu, rc's & some sweet 90's inserts/parallels.

I have a collection of about 375-400 cards I wanna get rid of. There are a mix of different players, different sets, different years & are a mix of base, inserts/paralles & rc's. I have some cards going back as far as the 1970's to current year. Mostly mid 90's & 2000's stuff though.

I'd try to move it on here, but I can only load 100 cards in my org. Shud I try fleabay? Would that be my best option?

Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks everyone!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: OT: Opinions on trimming down my Packers pc
I would sort through them and sell the higher end ones individually on eBay. For all the lower end stuff I would put together lots of say 25-50 and sell them with a regular auction and start them at your lowest price.

Agreed with Bostonsports. However I would als try the lots on various forums too to save some fees if possible. Most forums expect below ebay tho.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-16-2012, 03:40 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I would sort through them and sell the higher end ones individually on eBay. For all the lower end stuff I would put together lots of say 25-50 and sell them with a regular auction and start them at your lowest price.
In the lot that I'm looking to get rid of, there's nothing higher than @ 5-6 bucks. I have maybe 10-12 high-end cards, but those are the much loved 90's inserts and parallel's, and I'm gonna keep those few Smile

I was thinking about doing player lots, but I dont have any "big" names to sell. Jus names that packers fans would know & love, lol.
(06-16-2012, 09:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: Agreed with Bostonsports. However I would als try the lots on various forums too to save some fees if possible. Most forums expect below ebay tho.
I'm not really familiar with the other sports card forums. I've heard of a few of them, but never really checked them out. I'm a beckett member thru & thru, lol. But I will check them out. The only one I really know of is COMC. What are some other reputable sites I can check?

Also, I dont mind goin below ebay prices. I dont have anything rare or spectacular. I'm jus looking to get a fair deal Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I think you should keep them because once they are gone they are gone lol. Good Luck buddy.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Keep the Favres.

Sell the rest. But make like a sub set of the other players. Like only collect the topps chrome refractors or a certain brand autos.

or....

Give them to me and I will deal with the problem Big Grin
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Slim down on the UNC PC, ill give ya my address and keep your Packers PC as is Big Grin lol.

Try the bay and prob best to get rid of them as a lot. Id keep the older cards if they are in good condition as those are generally harder to find in a near mint condition.