`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else had problems with shipping lately?

anyone else had problems with shipping lately?
so as you guys mostly looked at my last thread. I was expecting some huge maildays this week.

I got the first couple packages on monday, which were shipped from california to west virginia. purchased 4 business days earlier. not too bad really.

I should still be receiving 4 more packages.

one card purchased same day as first package, only needing to come from illinois.

A package containing around 6 base cards/inserts of melo in knicks uniform. purchased a day before the package i recieved already being shipped from texas.

one card purchased a day before one i already recieved being shipped from florida

and one being shipped from tennessee which was purchased a business day after the one i recieved.

the weird thing is, when i type in the d/c numbers given to me by ebay and the members themselves, there is no tracking info whatsoever?

it just says that the usps was informed the card will be shipped. that's all that it says. Any idea what the deal is? i was expecting them to be in around the same time?
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: anyone else had problems with shipping lately?
If purchased through the Bay, or PayPal was used for shipping, printing out the label will notify USPS but nothing else will happen until the item is actually dropped off/picked up and scanned in by the system. This is why I take mine into the Post office, stand in line, and have them scan them in rather than putting them in a mail box. That's just my preference. Sorry for the delayed response. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I have felt the same way recently. Seems like there is a delay. Now with that said, just because someone marks something as "shipped" does not mean they have been actually shipped. I have ran into several situations recently where people mark them shipped on say the 20th and when you look at the label on the package when it arrives the date says the 25th as date of shipped. So some people marked as shipped I believe to "ship" within the time frame and not to get penalized by Ebay.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 01:55 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I have felt the same way recently. Seems like there is a delay. Now with that said, just because someone marks something as "shipped" does not mean they have been actually shipped. I have ran into several situations recently where people mark them shipped on say the 20th and when you look at the label on the package when it arrives the date says the 25th as date of shipped. So some people marked as shipped I believe to "ship" within the time frame and not to get penalized by Ebay.
+10000000 Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I know there was alot of talk about the Post office's going to a 5 day work week not sure if they actually Implemented that or cut back on there how often mails gets shipped or something ..

USPS is still in 6 day work days...

I've had shipping delays recently.. only complaint I have, besides receiving a scarce card with a bent corner, that can not be seen on the scan, nor was mentioned. Seller never replied to my two emails, that were 4 days apart. So I decided to open a claim against them. They had good feedback as a power seller, but no communication ticked me off..

For shipping problems I've encountered. Most were the sellers fault, for not taking the packages to the post office right away. One waited the entire 5 days (shipping/handling time that was stated on the auction)... If I was a seller, I would want to have my packages shipped within 48hrs or sooner. they know the auction is going to end. Me as a buyer, I pay the day the auction ends, expecting the seller to package the envelope up next day, then on 3rd day ship.. I expect most of my incoming packages to be received within 4-5 days.. longer if there is bad weather on the east coast, since I am in San Diego, Ca... it is 2 days shipping for anything in California...

Keep in mind, that sellers on ebay have a shipping/handling timeframe...

irt, the DC tracking numbers... USPS does not always update the shipping status. I usually receive my cards before the "inroute" status is updated.... I get the "USPS has been notified" status, then receive my card... before any other status is updated. A few times last month, the status said delivered on a saturday, but I did not receive them until monday... that is the Mailman being lazy.. they scan the package saying delivered, but then hid it in their truck.. to deliver it on monday... they can't do that with registered mail or anything requiring a signature...

DC (Delivery confirmation) does not always say that it will have extra security during shipping.. it only confirms when it was delivered.. but delivered to where? if you live in an apartment complex like me.. once in awhile the mailman puts my mail in a box that is not mine. he is usually pretty good, since he knows I receive a bunch of bubblemailer envelopes on a weekly basis..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*