Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT... but funny
Thumbs Down 
OT... but funny
So, I've been on Twitter for awhile and follow a lot of NASCAR personalities - from drivers to broadcasters to writers, etc.

It is a great way to stay connected to what's going on around the track each weekend and to feel connected with the drivers - especially the ones that handle their twitter accounts personally (Jeff Gordon's is mostly a PR person on there).

I had been following Keselowski since he tweets a lot from the race track (and even the car at Daytona) -

Recently I saw a Keselowski tweet (retweeted by David Stremme who I also follow), and realized that I hadn't seen it when Keselowski tweeted it originally....

Then realized that I hadn't seen any BK tweets in quite awhile... then realized that I might have "unfollowed" him since I was pretty disappointed in him for the AutoPen deal on the Ignite cards.

So I went to his twitter page and couldn't see anything, then tried to follow him again to see what was up and it said forbidden!!!

KESELOWSKI BLOCKED ME!!! How awesome is that?? One of the fun things on Twitter is to see if a celeb or sports personality responds to you and it's kind of cool if they do - There are a couple that I have had actual conversations with on there. SO if it's cool to have a celeb re-tweet you, or to reply to you.... isn't it even cooler to have them block you!! It means that they had to go to the effort to do that.

Here's the best part - I had to think back and figure out what I said to him to make him block me and I remembered after we had discussed on here about the AutoPen that I commented to him on Twitter that it was a bad deal and his fans deserved better - he deleted the tweet and blocked me!!!

That means he definitely read it and isn't man enough to respond or own up - I did not tweet it in a mean or disrespectful way either, just that I wondered what was up (whether it was a PR person or what).

Anyway, I found that I enjoyed being blocked by BK more than being RT by celebs - kind of funny that he felt the need to take time to block a nobody like me Smile
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

RE: OT... but funny
That IS pretty funny! Makes me more plaesed that I already disliked him before all that 'autopen' stuff happened. To me, it means that my 'dislike of him' was well-founded.

Smile

Ha that is funny so with him blocking you and deleting post would make me believe he knew about the autopen deal the entire time he was doing it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Great story Ken!! Thats why he will always be Kesuckski to me Smile
I had a few choice words for Bowyer after he wrecked JJ @ Martinsville but he didnt reply.
The only celeb Ive got to reply to me was Jonathan Davis from Korn. (If anybody even knows who that is, lol)
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

That is funny as hell, what a little girl Smile!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-06-2012, 09:31 AM)the great 48 Wrote: The only celeb Ive got to reply to me was Jonathan Davis from Korn. (If anybody even knows who that is, lol)
I do. That band was great for a while. I kinda stopped listening to them when the 4th album came out though. Nothing against them as a band, it's just that either they changed or I did. Still not sure which it was.

'Kesuckski': that's good! I've been calling him 'Keseyuckski'.

As for Bowyer, I had lots of words for him when that happened, but it turned out that I should have been fussing about Newman. I already didn't like either driver, but Newman was the reason for that incident @ Martinsville.
Things like that are why I'm glad I don't have a Twitter account. I'm just fine yelling curse words at the TV. Then I don't feel foolish later or have to apologize for saying something I later feel bad about. Smile

Well I took a leak with Jonathon Davis and the lead singer from POD backstage at a concert I was working and NO I didnt see his tweeter...I have had a few celebs reply to some tweets but the best thing was playing madden against ocho and playing call of duty with andre carter formally with the skins was a Patriot last year lol...what the hell does this have to do with the original post I dont know ...Im just glad to have the internet back untill we get our house lol
Photobucket

(06-06-2012, 08:02 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Well I took a leak with Jonathon Davis and the lead singer from POD backstage at a concert I was working and NO I didnt see his tweeter...I have had a few celebs reply to some tweets but the best thing was playing madden against ocho and playing call of duty with andre carter formally with the skins was a Patriot last year lol...what the hell does this have to do with the original post I dont know ...Im just glad to have the internet back untill we get our house lol
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Your post does seem to have significance to the original post. It seems that we all went off on a tangent about replies from athletes. I think your post qualifies quite well. Smile
Did you win the game against Ocho? That is what I want to know. Big Grin

(06-06-2012, 08:58 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Your post does seem to have significance to the original post. It seems that we all went off on a tangent about replies from athletes. I think your post qualifies quite well. Smile
Did you win the game against Ocho? That is what I want to know. Big Grin
hell no hes good he was rated in the top 100 at 1 time lol
Photobucket

(06-06-2012, 09:01 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: hell no hes good he was rated in the top 100 at 1 time lol
At a video game..., I can believe that!

He could be better than that in the NFL, if he'd stop being so conceited and acting so silly all the time. If he stops trying to be TO.2, he could be a great WR for some team. The Panthers won't sign him b/c of his ego, even though he would be a great asset to the offense if he'd just shut up and do his job. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him come to Charlotte if he could learn to be the #2 receiver w/out b****ing about not getting the ball thrown his way enough.
Anyway, I will stop with that.