`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!

Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
Some may already know this but i thought i would pass it along. I was at the dollar store with the wife and found two bubble mailers for a buck. thats a third
t of what i pay at the post office. Hope this helps someone.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Mail/packing tip for everyone! SAVE!
Yeah man this was a great discover for me too. They are actually good quality too and have had no problems with them.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

recycle the ones you get in the mail if you buy alot of singles,that works the best for me!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon

(05-27-2012, 09:48 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Xstream just bought 500 for 37 bucks off Amazon
Joey Lawrence says "WHOA!"
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

strange.. my post yesterday disappeared... unless I forgot to hit the post button..

check your local discount stores.. I know Dollar Tree & .99 cent stores are always good... but there are others, usually in big cities, that have bubble mailers 5 each (5x6") for $0.99 cents...

I stocked up at this price.. only other deal I found is if you buy in bulk.. but for me, that is way too much.. there is no way I am gong to have 100-500 transactions... buying bulk is better for the power sellers/traders...

If you're in San Diego or plan on a trip to Sea Word or coming to watch the Padres.. check out this discount store.. one of my favorites.. most of their stuff is Costco overstocked items... http://www.gtmstores.com/
store locations: Lemon grove, Ca & Santee, Ca
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Walmart has them 10 for $4 ... that's 40 cents each, right?

Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I bought 800 of them off ebay awhile ago for in the $30's.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(05-28-2012, 06:17 PM)jonathani Wrote: Walmart's are pretty low quality, in my opinion. I prefer Office Max and Walgreens when they have sales.

JonathanI
I've got over 400 positives as a seller on the bay using those and never had one complaint.