`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
1/1 press pass LUCK patch book.

RE: 1/1 press pass LUCK patch book.
His recent two true 1/1s sold for $400 and $500 respectively...I'd put that one on the bay for $1500 obo easily. Awesome pull man!!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(05-23-2012, 08:55 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: His recent two true 1/1s sold for $400 and $500 respectively...I'd put that one on the bay for $1500 obo easily. Awesome pull man!!
Yep, thanks man. I just realized in the whole set of PRESS PASS showcase, I pulled the best card you can get. The luck has the 1/1 book auto patch and 4 other book patch autos that spell LUCK. The RG3 has the 1/1 auto book patch and his last name which is 10 auto book patches that spell GRIFFIN III. So basically would you rather have the 1/1 RG3 or the ANDREW LUCK 1/1 ? Also on the 1/1, the patch appears to be about three times larger than the letter patch autos that spell the last name, which is kinda sick.

thats amazing man,,,,......hope you didnt go broke trying to get it.....!!!

good for you!

Wow!! Now thats good LUCK

That's one sweet looking card....nice pull
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Sickness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

what can I say... PURE LUCK!!!

(05-23-2012, 10:23 PM)static1999 Wrote: thats amazing man,,,,......hope you didnt go broke trying to get it.....!!!

good for you!
No , only one box. Got one box showcase and one reg. press pass football box, and pulled three Andrew Luck autos. Two in the showcase and one silver auto in the pp.

Just found out that there are four other 1/1 patch booklets in addition to the 1-4 "LUCK" patch auto books. That was kinda of a bummer. Don't get me wrong it still rocks and of the 5 only two are signed in red ink. So officially it is a stamped 1/1 that really is 1/2,lol.

I just think it's ridiculous how many 1/1's there are now. Nothing really seems truly 1/1, you know ? I was hoping it was mine and the LUCK patches only, oh well. So 9 total.

Nice pull. Congrats!!
Collecting auto's, Hall of Famers & Lions (Calvin, Suh, Pettigrew, Stafford, Leshoure, Broyles, etc)
[Image: debully.jpg]
Not much uploaded but here's my bucket link: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/.../Football/