`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WANTED: 2012 Bowman

RE: WANTED: 2012 Bowman
Well, just about got enough base going for 1 and a half sets... Sure could use some Prospects, Chrome Prospects and gold. Thanks to those that have managed to work something out with me.

You can check me I've got a few. If you do find some onyou wants list I will be looking for Rookie Davis or GQ minis.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Off trade subject but if you still need 87 topps mini's, shoot me a pm(not on org)
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

beginesj:
I'll take a look tomorrow. I'm over the hunt for tonight. Finally caught up on trades so looking for more to wrap this set up. It sucks to have hundreds of partial sets... I'd like to strike while hot on this one.

Yo, just added my dupes and such.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Check me for what you need. I have some chrome and prospects.

(05-22-2012, 08:09 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: beginesj:
I'll take a look tomorrow. I'm over the hunt for tonight. Finally caught up on trades so looking for more to wrap this set up. It sucks to have hundreds of partial sets... I'd like to strike while hot on this one.
No problem man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I need Rookie Davis for my set, so I'm not going to have any of him and I've purchased exactly 0 GQ. So I'd be wasting your time. thanks for responding though.

(05-22-2012, 11:30 PM)beginesj Wrote: No problem man!!

Sent a pretty big offer your way
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]