`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Archive Blasters + Bowman 2012 Rack Pack

2 Archive Blasters + Bowman 2012 Rack Pack
Checked out walmart tonight, they had archive out already Smile so i picked up 2 blasters along with a rack pack of 2012 Bowman...

The bowman wasn't too shabby, these were the best cards out of it, never got an auto from a rack pack before:
[Image: bowman12.jpg]

Archives are nice, except jesus christ Topps the collation is absolutely HORRIBLE when it comes to these blasters, I'd say I got 50% doubles or at least close to it out of the two.
here's the 4 different kinds..
[Image: archive1.jpg]

some inserts and the few on the right I'm going to guess are SP's?? No idea, i haven't even looked at the checklist
[Image: archive2.jpg]

the halladay/jackson/brett are the cloth sticker deals.
mays/cano 3d
not sure what the ones along the top are either, they all have a topps archive stamp on them except the griffey.
[Image: archive3.jpg]

I'll probably end up getting a box later this week sometime and complete the set.

If anyones looking for any particular base out of Archives let me know and i'll see if I have it, and of course I don't pull any Lincecum cards, as usual, pretty sure I have the worst luck when it comes to pulling any type of Lincecum cards out of packs.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: 2 Archive Blasters + Bowman 2012 Rack Pack
Nice breaks.. Interested in the Webster if it's for trade.

(05-21-2012, 09:07 PM)kct1 Wrote: Nice breaks.. Interested in the Webster if it's for trade.
pretty much everything's up for trade. I just have to add everything to my ORG, except the Archives of course.

Interested in any Tigers you pulled from Archives
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Yeah, it's so frustrating to double up like that. Nice break and cards

so is worth getting packs or blasters of the Archives?? it seems that there are alot of variations and way time consuming to complete the set.

(05-22-2012, 08:36 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: so is worth getting packs or blasters of the Archives?? it seems that there are alot of variations and way time consuming to complete the set.
It does seem like there are a lot of variations, but for the main set there's only I want to say 200 cards. 50 of each variety.
and then all the inserts and what not.

thanks. i guess they come out tomorrow here is kansas.

Very Nice break man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK