`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!

RE: I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!
I know someone else mentioned it, but I think it might be 1997-98 Skybox Metal, and if so then I wish you the best luck in getting a Precious Metal card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

98-99 sp authentic
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

97 topps finest series one.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

since gems of the game was off.......hoops?

i know. im an idiot.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

2010-11 Panini Elite Black Box. That would be sweet!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

1990-91 Skybox Series 1

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(05-11-2012, 06:31 PM)jchavestx Wrote: 1990-91 Skybox Series 1
Got a chuckle out of this one. Most of the guesses have been spot on given the $ clue, not so sure about this one, or the hoops guess lol.

You guys can choose to guess the same box as somebody else, but you still only get one guess each!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-11-2012, 09:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Got a chuckle out of this one. Most of the guesses have been spot on given the $ clue, not so sure about this one, or the hoops guess lol.

You guys can choose to guess the same box as somebody else, but you still only get one guess each!
Lol. U must have missed my first guess. It was so much closer. Lol. Legit guess is elite black box
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-11-2012, 11:46 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: Lol. U must have missed my first guess. It was so much closer. Lol. Legit guess is elite black box
Haha no I saw it. She has actually picked up a couple of those for me on random wal-mart runs, but she knows they aren't the best cards.

She's fun to open cards with though. I picked up a box of 95-96 Metal about a year and a half ago- first box I bought since we started living together- and she helped me bust the packs. First pack she EVER opened had the Shaq steel towers insert and the silver spotlight parallel of MJ. Needless to say I like to have her around when I bust the wax lol.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I didnt realize this Contest was going on til Tuesday.. Grrrr i wanna know what you got