`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to sender of care package, 34JACOBT.

Shoutout to sender of care package, 34JACOBT.
Now, I know someone told me that they were sending me a package, and I think they sent it out yesterday (or maybe the day before) so I wasn't expecting one so soon. So I'm not sure if it was from them, I have to do some investigating. However, it is very appreciated. There were 8 cards in there that I didn't have. Thank you.

[Image: 00001.jpg]
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Shoutout to sender of care package, sender currently unknown.
That Dumars stadium club insert is NASTY. Been trying to hunt down the MJ for months.

P.S. I got one of those 1996 Upper Deck USA blaster boxes free w/ my last dacardworld purchase and pulled a couple of those career statistics cards you had listed as a need as of last year haha. Malone and Shaq, to be specific (actually pulled dubs of the Malone and trips of the Shaq). LMK if you still need them!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

My org says I have them, but I'll double check. To my knowledge, the only cards I need from that product are cards that were redemptions, and it seems NOBODY filled in those redemptions.

Here you go Buck. Smile As I was sorting my cards, I had to take one pick of it together. lol.

[Image: 00003.jpg]

Now that is a cool card, Jason.

(05-12-2012, 02:52 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Now that is a cool card, Jason.
Thanks. I wonder if Beckett would grade them in the same slab and have the grades for one on one side, and the grades for the other on the other side. Smile

That looks so freakin' awesome. Well done!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

So who sent the Darn Package? someone needs Props

Sorry, forgot to update it. It's a rather new member, 34JACOBT.

RE: Shoutout to sender of care package, 34JACOBT.
(05-11-2012, 10:43 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Now, I know someone told me that they were sending me a package, and I think they sent it out yesterday (or maybe the day before) so I wasn't expecting one so soon. So I'm not sure if it was from them, I have to do some investigating. However, it is very appreciated. There were 8 cards in there that I didn't have. Thank you.

[Image: 00001.jpg]
Got lots of 90's pistons cards. I will be starting to go through my boxes in the next few weeks. Hope you enjoy the cards. I will be sending more as I come across them