`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Question

PC Question
How do you guys Store your Base/Insert cards for your PC's? Do you keep them in Boxes or Binders? Normally i would keep mine in Boxes but recently i've been thinking about putting my Base and Insert into Binders.. Just wondering how do you guys do it

RE: PC Question
Everything that books under $10 I have in binders, with the exception of a couple of cards in sets since I have the whole set in a binder.

The rest I keep top-loaded and boxed. Still not sure what to do with the first batch of graded cards I got back though, particularly since two of them are 4x6 jumbos haha
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I keep rcs,auto,gu, #d, select nice celtics in top loaders in boxes. The base, inserts etc are in binders sorted by player.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I keep all of my sets in binders. All of my Detroit PCs are in sleeves in boxes in yearly then set name order.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

For the Stuff you put in Binders do you go 2 cards per Slot(18 cards per sheet) or just 1 card per slot so you can view the back?

Pre 80 sets in binders , post 80 sets in boxes and double cards for trade worth more than $3 in toploads in boxes by year and sport so I can find them.
Photobucket

my PC isn't that large since i really only collect one player. the rest i pretty much have started to try and wheel and deal. i have built some cases that hang on my wall with melo cards in them. i keep the cards in 1 screw screwdowns with a team bag around each one.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

I keep all in top loaders. If the card is worth more than $50 it goes in a magnet case. All are stored in boxes.

(05-09-2012, 06:48 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: For the Stuff you put in Binders do you go 2 cards per Slot(18 cards per sheet) or just 1 card per slot so you can view the back?
Before the age of 12, it was 2 cards per slot, back to front. But now, I am afraid to do that as I don't want the cards sticking together. My house isn't always 65 degrees. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards