`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UGH....Hate eBay buyers like this!

UGH....Hate eBay buyers like this!
Guy took 10 DAYS to PAY a $2 item, then dings me a star for shipping time when leaving feedback. Really?

RE: UGH....Hate eBay buyers like this!
Give him full negative feedback for that bs.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(05-05-2012, 06:01 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Give him full negative feedback for that bs.
If only we could...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(05-05-2012, 06:01 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Give him full negative feedback for that bs.
You can't. No negs for buyers, pretty soon no item strikes counting against them either.

It's getting ridiculous. I'm dealing with someone who made up a flaw on an item and tried to force me to give him half his money back with the threat of either I did that or I'd get a negative. When I kindly offered to have him rturn the item for a full refund he went ahead and dropped the negative, which I got removed almost immediately due to the feedback extortion. His response when he discovered that his little plan didn't work was to file a Paypal dispute, and now I'm waiting for him to take the next step in response to me once again offering a full refund to take a returned item that I shouldn't have to take in the first place since the flaw isn't there. Since I can't leave proper feedback for this buyer's behavior I can't warn other sellers about what this guy tries to do so others will get the same treatment from him and probably cave to him to avoid getting unwarranted feedback.

Now that eBay is forcing sellers into having a return policy of at least 14 days the next big scam will be buyers who will purchase a card, relist it before they even have it by reusing the scan, end the auction early when they aren't profiting from the original purchase, and return the item. They will have plenty of time to run a full 7 day auction and get the card back to the original seller, and as most people know the majority of new cards sell at their highest price in that first week, meaning the seller who got that price and has to take it back 10-14 days later will not get that price again.

Whats the buyers name?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Yeah, I have a friend who is going through the same thing with MonopolyBay. PayPal is holding his money for 21 days because of the shipping price feedback, when he clearly states on the auction that if you don't like his shipping price do not bid on the item.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

(05-05-2012, 03:40 AM)creativemunky Wrote: Guy took 10 DAYS to PAY a $2 item, then dings me a star for shipping time when leaving feedback. Really?
I feel your pain. I had a guy from Canada bid on my item and win. My auctions clearly state, United States only. I went ahead and allowed the sale and he chose to pay extra shipping without my asking. I refunded the extra he paid and he dinged me on shipping costs???????????

That's so lame. Whenever I win stuff on ebay I pay instantly, I don't like waiting a long time for my items so that's why I do that. Now I do ding sellers that charge $3 for shipping and ship a card in a PWE, thats just a no no.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(05-05-2012, 08:21 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: You can't. No negs for buyers, pretty soon no item strikes counting against them either.

It's getting ridiculous. I'm dealing with someone who made up a flaw on an item and tried to force me to give him half his money back with the threat of either I did that or I'd get a negative. When I kindly offered to have him rturn the item for a full refund he went ahead and dropped the negative, which I got removed almost immediately due to the feedback extortion. His response when he discovered that his little plan didn't work was to file a Paypal dispute, and now I'm waiting for him to take the next step in response to me once again offering a full refund to take a returned item that I shouldn't have to take in the first place since the flaw isn't there. Since I can't leave proper feedback for this buyer's behavior I can't warn other sellers about what this guy tries to do so others will get the same treatment from him and probably cave to him to avoid getting unwarranted feedback.

Now that eBay is forcing sellers into having a return policy of at least 14 days the next big scam will be buyers who will purchase a card, relist it before they even have it by reusing the scan, end the auction early when they aren't profiting from the original purchase, and return the item. They will have plenty of time to run a full 7 day auction and get the card back to the original seller, and as most people know the majority of new cards sell at their highest price in that first week, meaning the seller who got that price and has to take it back 10-14 days later will not get that price again.
I think u are reading way to far into this, kinda weird you even thought this situation up.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(05-05-2012, 09:19 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: That's so lame. Whenever I win stuff on ebay I pay instantly, I don't like waiting a long time for my items so that's why I do that. Now I do ding sellers that charge $3 for shipping and ship a card in a PWE, thats just a no no.
+1