`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag! *Update with his response*

Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag! *Update with his response*
There was a guy I posted a thread about 2 weeks ago about how he was trying to rip me off saying the "item wasnt as described".
thread:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1496894.html

After defending my case I offered a 30% refund to "make him happy". He accepted BUT ALSO wanted 30% off shipping as well when he also won another card that was shipped together.

That auction ended for $1.75. Now I see him selling this using the SAME EXACT described condition I used:
x
Since link was deleted, search "Greg Maddux Leaf Gold Stars", it's under the seller mentioned below.

He also waited till he got that 30% discount till leaving feedback as a hostage tactic. (even thou he relisted it the same condition how I listed)

Block this guy....I did.

RE: Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag!
(05-05-2012, 11:58 AM)creativemunky Wrote: There was a guy I posted a thread about 2 weeks ago about how he was trying to rip me off saying the "item wasnt as described".
thread:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1496894.html

After defending my case I offered a 30% refund to "make him happy". He accepted BUT ALSO wanted 30% off shipping as well when he also won another card that was shipped together.

That auction ended for $1.75. Now I see him selling this using the SAME EXACT described condition I used:
x

Block this guy....I did.
How do you block someone on ebay?

(05-05-2012, 12:01 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: How do you block someone on ebay?
Go down to bottom where it says "site map", click that, then on next page in the middle column under "selling activities" there is a "block bidder/buyer list". Click that and then just enter the ID you need to block.

(05-05-2012, 12:06 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Go down to bottom where it says "site map", click that, then on next page in the middle column under "selling activities" there is a "block bidder/buyer list". Click that and then just enter the ID you need to block.
thanks!

(05-05-2012, 12:13 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: thanks!
np

You should buy it back from him and do the same thing Smile I did just ask him to scan the front and back outside of the screw-down holder, so hopefully that wastes some of his time
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I sent this message to him:

How is it that you complained about condition on this exact card to me that I sold to you, but then you list the same exact condition I did to sell it at 5x the price?
The fact that you also wanted 30% off shipping as well?

I have now blocked you of any of my future auctions and am warning others to do so as well because your tactics.:

His RESPONSE:
Put the Dungeons & Dragons away & get laid.

Stalker

- dwcw*collectibles

RE: Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag! *Update with his response*
I would let ebay know and maybe you can get your 30% back as they will see he is a scammer.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

what a dirtbag!

I just sent him a question asking if I could get 30% off before I buy it or do I have to wait till I receive it and then ask for the 30% off.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.