`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Pride and Joy- work in progress haha

RE: My Pride and Joy- work in progress haha
Didnt see this up there but I got it available.
[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(04-30-2012, 03:40 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Wow so jealous! Great Great set! Ive thought about getting a box or two again lol since they are only like 40. Theres a guy that goes to my LCS that completed the set.

That's awesome man, my LCS owner completed the set himself, after I started on mine haha. I just added the Kenny Smith to the pics; and Roy Williams, and George Lynch are on there way Smile

(04-30-2012, 03:57 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I almost bought the Perkins and Dougherty the other day on Ebay but held off
If you would've I would have probably traded nearly all of my basketball autos for them ha
(04-30-2012, 05:19 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: that's an awesome set. Love the design. Wish they were on-card autos... good luck on completing the set.

Like it that they have female athletes in the set too.
The Jordan is on-card, but like you, I wish the others were as well. After I get this one completed, I'm hoping for a sequel set!
(04-30-2012, 07:31 PM)sky20t Wrote: Wow. Nice job on the set so far. Good luck with all the others pickup.
One question though, Is there any Sheed auto in this set?
I wonder why he don't sign much.
There is not a Sheed auto. That's why I'm hoping there's a sequel with players like: Shammond Williams, Sheed, Raymond Felton, Rashad McCants, Tyler Hansbrough, Wayne Ellington, Danny Green, Jeff McInnis and others that weren't in this set

(04-30-2012, 09:17 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Very nice, a great accomplishment to be had.

Thanks man, hoping to finish the set!

(04-30-2012, 09:24 PM)ideal-vintage Wrote: i hope this thread makes at least 23 dook fans vomit.

very nice. i am jealous.
Ha +1,000 Cuz

(04-30-2012, 10:05 PM)demondukk Wrote: No Henrik Rodl?!
Somehow I managed to forget that scan, just added it

[Image: CarolinaAutos60-65.jpg]
(05-01-2012, 06:40 AM)xarzy Wrote: Didnt see this up there but I got it available.
[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
I've got that one, forgot the scan somehow. Thanks though!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

dedication. lol. nice set. hope you finish it
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-01-2012, 05:11 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: dedication. lol. nice set. hope you finish it
Thanks man- if I can track down a Lawson, I have confidence I'll get it done Smile Sick sig by the way as well natebuzz
Got the Roy in today Smile Smile

[Image: CarolinaRoyAuto.jpg]
and even though this isn't from my set, I did get it with the Williams as part of my birthday present...... Smile Smile Smile

[Image: DeanSmithAuto.jpg]

thanks for the compliment man. i still cant get over the jordan auto. so sick.

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

(05-01-2012, 07:46 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: thanks for the compliment man. i still cant get over the jordan auto. so sick.
No problem man. I just wish I could find a Lawson to buy- Id trade my whole collection (non-PC of course haha) for it

once you complete the set,,, you got to let us know how much money you spent to complete it...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(05-01-2012, 10:56 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: once you complete the set,,, you got to let us know how much money you spent to complete it...
Oh I've already spent a couple G's I know, and I'm a college student haha

(05-01-2012, 11:14 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Oh I've already spent a couple G's I know, and I'm a college student haha
Haha. I feel ya. I've dropped almos 400 on 5 of the 7 letters to spell Anthony for his letterman. Also a full time college student. Not to mention the other pc Melos. Lol. Adds up fast

(05-01-2012, 11:34 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: Haha. I feel ya. I've dropped almos 400 on 5 of the 7 letters to spell Anthony for his letterman. Also a full time college student. Not to mention the other pc Melos. Lol. Adds up fast
Yeah it does. I've never done a set before, and its killing me not being able to add to my other PC's, especially in baseball cuz I'm so focused on getting this done ha