(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower pricing to get more members
04-25-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Lower pricing to get more members
(04-25-2012 07:22 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  how about we just raise the online pricing and move on...

but then i would have to collect cans to afford it, and cut down on my craigslist habits

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

Find all posts by this user
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
or you can get corporate sponsors for your super huge, annoying sized banners you change daily...

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1
04-25-2012, 07:58 PM
(04-25-2012 07:47 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  or you can get corporate sponsors for your super huge, annoying sized banners you change daily...

awesome idea. ill work on that right now. im gonna myspace the hell out of the next one...flashy stuff, loud colors, and a picture of one of your lovely quotes about me. sponsored by Depends, since your comparisons are so full of excrement

04-25-2012, 08:00 PM
you would be on myspace still. explains a lot. like i said earlier coming out of the basement and joining the year 2012 wouldnt hurt. most people dont bite...

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1
04-25-2012, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 08:09 PM by jacobystealshome.)
lack of understanding on your part there, chief. i said i was going to "myspace it", meaning, make it obnoxious. i never had a myspace account

not for nothing, you have attacked me personally from the jump from the get go, and i have not responded in kind. i have only attacked your argument

i have never posted in any of your threads until this one, and i have no idea who you are, or why you have sand in your panties about me. maybe you should let that go

04-25-2012, 08:12 PM
you are rude to everyone on here and yes u did jump on me. if u cant take it back then zip it. and yea u didnt have a myspace but you sure know a lot about it. haha im done man. you bore me

04-25-2012, 08:17 PM
im not rude to everyone, im rude to some folks. people that rub me the wrong way, or make stupid comparisons

now go run away

Thread Closed